The MidDay Maid Cafe((Very Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerichan View Post
Reina heard the complement and merely smiled brightly at the man. She then commented. "It's good to have such wonderful customers like you sir. We will be glad to serve you again. Please continue to enjoy our service." She said to him with a bow. Her chest bounced a little as she bowed.

She took the 50 gold as the Cafe' expenses and kept the 75 in her small money nag she kept on her.

"Thank you for having us!" She said.

'Ugg! I think that last statement came out wrong.'

'Your telling me?! I almost sounds like you want him to have YOU for food instead...'

'YOU SHUT IT!'
(^ω^)" of course I will, it's a mus...."

(⊙ω⊙) !!!

(●u●)​ 」".....I will come back next time."

With that said he leaves with his jolly face.

(( Reina you are amazing.))

Zerichan

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJelicks View Post
"Thank you." He said smiling. The words, "You're beautiful." Slipped from his mouth as she was pouring the tea, and his face turned a little red and he began to look around everywhere and whistle awkwardly, pretending like he didn't say anything.
She finished pouring the tea for him and kept the cheerful smile on her face.

'Are you gonna ignore his comment?'

'I guess. I don't want to say something nice then have to break his heart.'

'Ever heard of one night stands?'

'I can't...I'm a loyal woman!'

'I bet...'

"There you go sir. Please enjoy your tea." She said to him.

Zerichan

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWasabi View Post
Leonard is standing on his chair as he waves Reina to his table.

"What sort of cafe is this? There are a lot of interesting characters about." He says as he examines your outfit.
She looks back at him. "Oh! It's a 'Maid' Cafe' Maid's are servants to most people who wish to have one. Maid's often do house work and cook for their employers. But here we serve you for you meals."

She explained to him. "Have you decided on your order? Or should I recommend a meal?"

Nagash lich king

02-20-2014

Of course after this conversation with her other self about one night stands. Nagash entered the building and waved to Reina, and sat down at one of the booths.

Darius would finish his meal, leave about fifty gold coins on the table and leave.

MJelicks

02-20-2014

"Thanks..." he said fast, then when she finished pouring the tea he quickly drank it because of how nervous he was. When he finished he poured more thinking to himself, idiot idiot idiot

DaWasabi

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerichan View Post
She looks back at him. "Oh! It's a 'Maid' Cafe' Maid's are servants to most people who wish to have one. Maid's often do house work and cook for their employers. But here we serve you for you meals."

She explained to him. "Have you decided on your order? Or should I recommend a meal?"
"Oh... well i'll have a strawberry smoothie and the curry rice please."

"Is that man giving you trouble?" He points to Athos with a smile on his face.

Dreampoucher

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by All AFK IdraSol View Post
sol takes it and begins to pour a glass, drinking out down really fast. "Thank you.'
((Lol wait. I thought you said Sol's dead in that other thread. I'm so confused brah. O.o))

All AFK IdraSol

02-20-2014

((Well, he's dead now. Not then.))

Dreampoucher

02-20-2014

((Awww. And Clyde never got to say buh-bye oh well.))

Reina Kissryil

02-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagash lich king View Post
Of course after this conversation with her other self about one night stands. Nagash entered the building and waved to Reina, and sat down at one of the booths.

Darius would finish his meal, leave about fifty gold coins on the table and leave.
Reina watched as Darius left. Feeling a weight drastically lifted off her shoulders. Her body immediately felt lighter.

She put her hand on her chest and clenched her fist. Various thoughts running through her head. She had forgiven him. But her "Other self" wanted him dead. It would be a war in her own mind as she stares at him leaving. She gently gave a wave to his back as flickering images of his long flowing cape filled her mind once more.