The MidDay Maid Cafe((Very Open RP))

12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinsancenara

Senior Member

12-20-2013

((go here if your single, mines more so family or friend based.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowdown Leblanc

Senior Member

12-20-2013

((This isn't truly FAN based. I'm Ahri here. But you see. It's just like a theme, it's for fun. Like, it's a family and friend thing, but it's also for singles. But not all ****ty and hookery and naughty. No. It's PG-13. Anyone try and fck it up, I'll candyshank them))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskSion

Senior Member

12-20-2013

((Hmm. Bouncer Sion maybe? Or just Butler Sion. He can be like Shizuo Heiwajima from Durarara!! He really doesn't like violence... which is why you'll get an axe to the face if you try any such funny business.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dalasio

Senior Member

12-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxnight Ahri View Post
"A job? Sure! You just need to be able to writ fast, have a good ear, and have a polite smile. And you don't look to bad~"Ahri giggles at winks.
Dalasio blushes, And he look back up at you. "Yeah, I can do all that. When should I start and what does my uniform look like?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowdown Leblanc

Senior Member

12-20-2013

((Oh, and FYI: A candyshank is a candycane you suck on, and you keep doing such till the end it pointy, then you can use it as a legal weapon. So yes, I threatened to shank anyone who tries to make this ****ty and hookery and naughty and non PG-13 with a fcking pointy and deadly candycane. MERRY CHRISTMAS!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxnight Ahri

Senior Member

12-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalasio View Post
Dalasio blushes, And he look back up at you. "Yeah, I can do all that. When should I start and what does my uniform look like?"
"Oh, just a typical average Butler uniform~"Ahri cooes, and she holds up the uniform, one a good size for Dalasio.
Quote:
Reina would smile brightly. "Well, I do get that alot, I'm just a little insecure maybe. Well...I do have a good memory, not sure how I do around people though. Maybe you could teach me? Since your like...a seductress and all?" Reina knew that there would be alot of prevert who flock to places like this and she knew it would be a great place to learn to control herself. She needed to learn.

((Hell, ALL the league girls in maids uniforms! Ohhhh! I'm in heaven just thinking about it! lol))
"I can, yes. It's easy, don't fret~. I used to be a shy thing to, then I adapted, and here I am now~"Ahri smiles reassuringly, and she shows her the maid uniform she'd wear.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

12-21-2013

Lilly Had heard of this new Cafe that had opened up. It was not often she would go out, but she decided that it would be good for her to have a break once in a while. She made it to the Cafe, opening the door with a slight bit of caution as she looked in and eyed the patrons and workers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dalasio

Senior Member

12-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxnight Ahri View Post
"Oh, just a typical average Butler uniform~"Ahri cooes, and she holds up the uniform, one a good size for Dalasio.
He smirks, taking the uniform. "So, I don't even know where the bathrooms or anything are. A tour would be lovely.."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxnight Ahri

Senior Member

12-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander Blade View Post
Lilly Had heard of this new Cafe that had opened up. It was not often she would go out, but she decided that it would be good for her to have a break once in a while. She made it to the Cafe, opening the door with a slight bit of caution as she looked in and eyed the patrons and workers.
Lilly would see Ahri at the counter in her Maid Uniform, and she waves and smiles to Lilly.
"Welcome to the MidDay Maid Cafe! How may I help you?"Ahri flashes a dazzling smile that's warm and welcoming.
Quote:
He smirks, taking the uniform. "So, I don't even know where the bathrooms or anything are. A tour would be lovely.."
"Of course, follow me~"Ahri shows Dalasio the Men's dressing room, and the ladies. She also shows him where the bathrooms are, and the break room which is on the next floor of the Cafe.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

12-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxnight Ahri View Post
Lilly would see Ahri at the counter in her Maid Uniform, and she waves and smiles to Lilly.
"Welcome to the MidDay Maid Cafe! How may I help you?"Ahri flashes a dazzling smile that's warm and welcoming.
Lilly had turned to see Ahri, and though she did not really show it, she was slightly surprised to see Ahri in such an outfit. "Hello." She would smile back. "Uh, table for one, please?" She asked politely


12345612 ... 27