The MidDay Maid Cafe((Very Open RP))

1234511 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxnight Ahri

12-20-2013

Outside the cafe was a divine little woodland setting, with a clear pond and perfect green grass. Apple trees and cute forest animals. A few squirrels abduct the fallen acorns, and retreat to the undergrowth surronding the quaint clearing. The Cafe was not far from the town, maybe a 30minute walk, not to harsh. The trip was worth it for a good meal, and a few pretty and handsome faces.

Quote:
MENU
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tea & Drinks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Green Tea: 4G.
Herb Tea: 4G
Black Tea: 4G
Jasmine: 4G
Water: 2G
Smoothie: 5G, can be served as Strawberry, Banana, Cherry, Apple, and Lime. Ask your Butler or Maid for more information~
Coffee: 4G
Appetizers
Sushi: 5-15G. Spicy Salmon, Tuna Roll, California, and other types. Inquiry for more.
Salad: 6G
Soup: 6G, Miso, Clam Chowder, and Chicken Noodle
Garlic Bread: 4G
Onigiri: 6G, Nori is optional, fillings are salmon, or pickled plum
All Sushi comes with Wasabi, and pickled Ginger!
Meals
Soba Noodle: 15G
Omurice: 12G
Takoyaki: 10G, you can request the filling
Okonominyaki: 14G
Salmon Fillet: 10G
Curry Rice: 17G
Udon: 14G
Prawn Tempura: 10G
Desserts
Sakura Mochi: 10G
Dango: 12G
Taiyaki: 10G
Castella:12G
Melonpan:6G
AnPan:5G
Swiss Roll:10G, Flavors are chocolate, Matcha((Green Tea)), and Red Velvet
Imagawayaki: 13G, Fillings are Custard Cream, Chocolate Cream, and Anko Bean Paste
Inside the cafe is a well organized place. The walls are white with a cherry wood rimming below the windows, and the floor is a fine birch wood, a counter near the entrance for making tables, and reservations is made of red cherry wood, and Ahri stands behind it, smiling at waving. A list of the employees is behind her.
Quote:
MAIDS
-Ahri, The Nine-tailed fox: *Head Maid*
-Reina
_Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress
BUTLERS
-Dalasio
"Welcome to the MidDay Maid Cafe!"Ahri would greet any customers who would enter, as the door would open to a jingling bell. Ahri's maid outfit is that similar to Nidalee's french maid attire.
((This is a W.I.P IE the Menu. If you have any ideas let me know!
Edit1: I forgot Coffee O,O! Added another maid! <3))

Ask Bestial Nyan

12-20-2013

Kittehnidalee starts strutting to the cafe as soon as she heard that it exists. When she arrives at the door, she enters, fading into her human form afterwards. She looks at Ahri with shock, and frowns at her. "Why are you wearing that?" she points at clothes that looks like hers, at Ahri.

Dalasio

12-20-2013

Dalasio appears inside the door, and looks straight at Ahri. He walks up to the counter. "Ahri! Hello. I heard that a new cafe opened..and I was...erm, looking for a job.." He looks away from you, focusing on the counter.

Foxnight Ahri

12-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalasio View Post
Dalasio appears inside the door, and looks straight at Ahri. He walks up to the counter. "Ahri! Hello. I heard that a new cafe opened..and I was...erm, looking for a job.." He looks away from you, focusing on the counter.
"A job? Sure! You just need to be able to writ fast, have a good ear, and have a polite smile. And you don't look to bad~"Ahri giggles at winks.
Quote:
Kittehnidalee starts strutting to the cafe as soon as she heard that it exists. When she arrives at the door, she enters, fading into her human form afterwards. She looks at Ahri with shock, and frowns at her. "Why are you wearing that?" she points at clothes that looks like hers, at Ahri.
"It's a Maid Cafe! Girls dress like maids, like this, and men dress like butlers. It's a theme!"Ahri chirps merrily.
"What can I do for you, Nidalee?"

Zerichan

12-20-2013

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3683

Reina would walk into the Maid Cafe! She heard that Ahri who she wrote several letters to had owned the place and since Reina had no job besides performing at various Ionian event's she wondered if the Fox would grant her some time to serve as a Maid.

"Good day! Ahri, It's been while since we last talked though I don't believe we actually met! I'm Reina!" Reina would show Ahri a bright smile and admire her beauty as she had never seen the fox lady before either.

"I was wondering if you would mind hiring me for this Maid position, though I'm not sure how my..you know. Augentations would carry across."

Vinsancenara

12-20-2013

((so mine is considered dead?))

sylvanas valeria

12-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsancenara View Post
((so mine is considered dead?))
((It sadly enough seems like that ))

Foxnight Ahri

12-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerichan View Post
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3683

Reina would walk into the Maid Cafe! She heard that Ahri who she wrote several letters to had owned the place and since Reina had no job besides performing at various Ionian event's she wondered if the Fox would grant her some time to serve as a Maid.

"Good day! Ahri, It's been while since we last talked though I don't believe we actually met! I'm Reina!" Reina would show Ahri a bright smile and admire her beauty as she had never seen the fox lady before either.

"I was wondering if you would mind hiring me for this Maid position, though I'm not sure how my..you know. Augentations would carry across."
((I just got bored, and a few people liked it. It's different, you run it by yourself, this is run by cute girls and cute guys in maid dresses/ butler outfits. I mean c'mon. The fanservice for guys just by AHRI being there. But no, I just rally felt like it was a good idea.))
"Well, you're still a pretty girl! I think you could be great. You just need a dazzling smile, people skills, and a good memory to relay orders to the chefs!"Ahri chirps, hoping to cheer up Reina.

Vinsancenara

12-20-2013

((good luck))

Zerichan

12-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxnight Ahri View Post
((I just got bored, and a few people liked it. It's different, you run it by yourself, this is run by cute girls and cute guys in maid dresses/ butler outfits. I mean c'mon. The fanservice for guys just by AHRI being there. But no, I just rally felt like it was a good idea.))
"Well, you're still a pretty girl! I think you could be great. You just need a dazzling smile, people skills, and a good memory to relay orders to the chefs!"Ahri chirps, hoping to cheer up Reina.
Reina would smile brightly. "Well, I do get that alot, I'm just a little insecure maybe. Well...I do have a good memory, not sure how I do around people though. Maybe you could teach me? Since your like...a seductress and all?" Reina knew that there would be alot of prevert who flock to places like this and she knew it would be a great place to learn to control herself. She needed to learn.

((Hell, ALL the league girls in maids uniforms! Ohhhh! I'm in heaven just thinking about it! lol))

1234511 ... 27