Chicken and egg PBE problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrolistical

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2013

So I got access to PBE and downloaded the Mac PBE client. I try to open but I get
http://i.imgur.com/wadcgIw.png

So I head over to the PBE forums to post a bug report, but I can't login because it requires me to create a PBE summoner. I can't because I can't login with the client!

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Also, would somebody with PBE access be kind enough to create a bug report and link this thread?

Pyrolistical

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2013

Repaired the client, still no go

Pyrolistical

12-18-2013

Looks like it has been reported http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends...rror-at-launch

Mike4Real

12-18-2013

Bump, happening to me to. Creating another thread to gain some attention to the issue. Last time this happened it went to live. Let's make sure that doesn't happen again.

What version of OS X are you guys using? Its happening to me on Snow Leopard 10.6.8

Pyrolistical

12-18-2013

I am on 10.9

Asarec

12-18-2013

On the latest 10.9.1, and I can't access the PBE Client due to the error the OP mentioned.

Mike4Real

12-18-2013

Okay so its not just Snow Leopard then.

MasterOfTheOrder

12-19-2013

No, it's not just Snow Leopard. 10.7 here, and I can't get past that pop-up either.

I'm glad it's a known bug though. Hopefully it gets fixed soon so that I can actually participate in beta stuff.

Pyrolistical

12-19-2013

PBE is back online and the client updated, but still broken