Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Smaller field of vision than a PC?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trappin Goon

12-18-2013

I play on a macbook pro (my only computer) and I have noticed that my screen compared to friends who play on Pc's and from videos online that their area of vision (when screen locked, and not locked) is significantly larger than mine? Is there a way to change this, because I don't think there is. Its extremely unfair for players who only have a mac to play with such a disadvantage. Im here to express my discontent with how I cant see as much going on as a player can on a PC. I cant be as aware as to whats going on around me because I can't see past the edges of my screen. Unlocking my screen has helped a little bit, but its still unfair because even than my vision is impaired! Its a direct disadvantage for me and is limiting my game experience. Im sure all mac players would appreciate a change.

PS. The mac client doesn't ever go full screen, instead it is a box with black borders on the side ignoring 20% of my screen capacity.

If there is a fix please fill me in! Thank you!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrolistical

12-18-2013

Sounds like you don't have a widescreen resolution selected