Vote Kick / Vote Mute

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mazurati

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2010

ahh yea. didn't notice the date this thread started

BroForgotnglory

03-05-2010

i think a vote kick option would work great at getting rid of the afkers.

its quite simple to make this work, the person getting kicked can just vote no. and wala, he doesnt get kicked.

The question is, once kicked can the afker simply rejoin? or will he get a leaver mark?

nhapvai

03-13-2010

I agree with a vote kick, a lot of time, it's better to kick the feeder on your team who's 0/6/0... and have a four man team, you would get a higher chance to pull off the game this way

Detha

03-15-2010

A simple vote kick system would be a ******ed idea and should not be implemented under any circumstances; anyone not seeing the ridiculously huge amount of flaws a votekick system has in this game is extremely ignorant. If the system is purely to "counter" afkers/leavers I suggest a /voteafk <player>, and if 3 out of 5 people vote a person as AFK, he will be booted from the game if he doesn't deal/take any damage within 1 minute of being voted as afk (self-damage spells obviously don't count). If the person being voted as afk is dead this timer will not begin until he has ressurected to prevent abuse.

Robbie Downs Jr

10-21-2011

Well seeing as how i have someone on my team tower diving at lvl 1 the entire game a vote to kick option would be quite handy

Cimis

10-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mathrotus View Post
-1 because of this.

Nah I think the best solution is to change the anti afk system.

First off, kicking player if they dont move for 5 minutes is dumb. I'm not saying to remove this but instead to add more conditions to being kicked. They should make it also kick someone if they stay in the fountain area for 3-4 minutes. Nobody needs to stay that long in fountain area. And last, they should make people who dont participate in any fight (be it simply farming a lane) for 10 minutes be kicked.

On a side note, its funny how everyone who agrees with votekick is a junior member. Get some experience geez. I rarely see anyone go afk since ive reached higher elo.
I find it funny because junior members =/= inexperienced players. Gold members = forum trolls. Because no matter how much you play doesn't effect your forum status. How much you post on forums does.