Best Junglers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antiaerous

06-25-2014

Best jungler in.my opinion is ammu build run speed sun fire and tanky he can stun a whole team and he can jungle by doing hardly anything. The range on his bandage toss is unfair and with the new 5v5 upgrades hitting people while running away make ammu my number one pick yes juggling is a little slow but when you hit the groove for banking he can turn a losing fight around in a second.

Jashiwat

07-01-2014

Hello all!

I have come to you with what I think is one of the most powerful jungling builds with Master Yi. I understand that he is not the most VIABLE jungler, however with jungle Master Yi, I just played a 31/10/7 game. I was really, really, fed. This is because of all of the fantastic gank kills that it was able to achieve almost every time I tried. I would naturally win 2v1 fights and would also quickly take turrets down. I was an overall monster during this game, and many others. Master Yi may not be the best jungler, but if you know how to play him, he can be wonderful. Going in with an E-Q combo is generally devastating. When your target attempts running away, activate your Ultimate and the your Q to close the gap if there is one. This is almost a secure kill. Especially in late game without any turrets to dive through. Your W is a wonderful recovery tool in waiting for the correct moment to gank, and recovery after fights. You can also use it to regen health while fighting your opponent! Be sure to mind the attack damage of the champion you are facing when you do this (don't do it in front of Fiddlesticks... That doesn't work well). In order to confiscate for the lack of CC that Master Yi has you need to buy a certain set of items to make up for CC with damage! The first thing that you must buy is a Hunters Machete, five Health Potions, and one Scrying Orb. Your next three items are Berserkers Greaves, Avarice Blade, and then the Statikk Shiv. After that you will want to pick up the Wrigglers Lantern. Once you have finished that, all you need to remember is damage and attack speed!

After you have read this, think.... Why isn't Master Yi a good stable jungler?

dedkilr132

07-12-2014

It may be only because i have only them, but mine are Amumu, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Master Yi, Nasus, Singed(okay, but not best, for me), Tryndamere, Udyr, and Warwick. Try the ones u haven't and choose your best but I main Amumu or Warwick when I even do play jungle(I main ADC). Evelynn and Master Yi are the best at trolling if your aware of their abilities and know what to and not to do.

Xayvr

07-13-2014

Hi I'm relatively new to LoL and I only have Ashe, Ryze, and Fiddlesticks. I mainly use fiddlesticks for jungling. I prefer jungling over most else but am ok with doing bot lane and top if I have to. I have enough RP for any character so some suggestions please? Thnx

jperkins

07-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeAustralian View Post
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to LoL (Only lvl10) and I've taken a liking towards Warwick and Fiddlesticks as a jungler. I'm tempted to by Nocturne sometime soon with RP due to the fact his ult/abilities interest, but I was interested what the general consensus from the community. Is Nocturne a good jungler, and what other champions do make good junglers?
i would wait till he becomes free to try him out so you dont buy a charecter your never play and waste rp aka moneys

CoIors

07-18-2014

I play Vi and Zac as my junglers.

dangerkid512

07-25-2014

In my opinion Nasus and shaco are the best champios ever.

zer0space

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2014

vi/yasuo for tt

trunks1173

08-17-2014

how good is cho gath as ajungler

Meeks011

08-19-2014

I find Skarner to be an excellent jungler. His Crystal Slash gives him attack speed and also clears out the smaller monsters at the same rate as you kill the larger ones. His ult lets him drag enemies, his Q is a short range damage/slow, his E is a skillshot slow, and his W give him armor and movement speed, perfect for turret diving. He has every a good jungler and ganker need. His clear times are super fast.