Client not in working condition

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wycleff

12-17-2013

Along with the preseason patch this quality of the client has decreased a ridiculous amount making the game unplayable at times. My clients connection to the server is complete trash, I miss ques all the time due to the message not even coming up until the time has run out. I have had to sit through the 5min que ban multiple times and it's not even my fault! Even if I make it into champ select its so unbelievably laggy that most of the time it boots me for failing to pick a champion when it doesn't even give me the option to! The frequency of this problem has increased from rarely happening to EVERY DAY. If I ever manage to get into the game everything is completely fine (despite the death lag). For someone who only plays this one game this is extremely disappointing. I remember when Riot announced that they would be personally handling the Mac client instead of Boompje and I was looking forward to a much better experience being in the hands of Riot. However right about now I wish Boompje was still in charge!

I haven't seen many other posts highlighting this problem, and I know that it is not my internet connection since everything else is in working order and it shouldn't be a firewall since that has never given me problems in the past.

iMac 21.5-inch mid 2010
3.06 GHz Intel Core i3
4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB
OS X 10.9.1

Attached is my Network Log from today when this occured