Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

17/12/2013 - PBE changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiseresc

12-17-2013

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/26814-unofficial-pbe-patch-notes-for-12-17-2013-turrets

Riven nerfed.

Van Damm's Pillager is back, but will be in Dom too?
Wicked Hatchet looks way too wicked.
and is the movespeed really the issue with BfT?

ps: Entropy might seem interesting now...might. Maybe.

New Changes: 18/12/13
http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/26831-unofficial-pbe-patch-notes-for-12-18-2013-new

icons updated. Riot forgot about Revive, as expected.

PHoToS999

12-17-2013

I'm down for testing this stuff out with people, considering we'll be the only ones able to give much feedback.

Considering that Entropy was already cost effective without its active and passive, the price reduction further increases its gold efficiency extremely well. I can't help but wonder if it's going to become a must have item.

Reikken

12-17-2013

wicked hatchet is not even remotely cost efficient early on, except maybe if you are tryndamere. I'm betting that and pillager have the wrong stats

entropy looks kinda nice now. I want to try it out

and lol Nasus now kitable

sweeper buffs are nice

mage movespeed nerfs I don't know how I feel about that. On one hand, BFT really didn't need to be the thing with the movespeed, but on the other hand, now there aren't any good MS options for mages

but man I really wish I had a PBE account

Eagle37

12-17-2013

Overall it looks good. Those riven nerfs will hurt but it might be just enough.

I don't understand why they would put an item price up to 4100. It gives the same stats as IE but is now more pricy?

Tortferngatr

12-17-2013

I'm also down for testing.

Rebonack

12-17-2013

Quote:
Eagle37:
Overall it looks good. Those riven nerfs will hurt but it might be just enough.

I don't understand why they would put an item price up to 4100. It gives the same stats as IE but is now more pricy?

It's probably the wrong stats. I'm betting on a BFless IE for Dominion.

Tortferngatr

12-17-2013

Quote:
Rebonack:
It's probably the wrong stats. I'm betting on a BFless IE for Dominion.

And you're right!

Tested it with PHoToS999. He used new Entropy, I used new 4th Chaos Emerald Mace and Draven's Old Passive.

It's 3800, just like IE--build path Wicked Hatchet+Pickaxe+Agility Cloak. Humorous note: it actually loses 2% crit chance on completion. Its passive ALSO stacks with Hatchet's passive.

PHoToS999

12-17-2013

Entropy is really nice now that it's easier to buy. Only got a single game w/ tort here, but my AD Warwick build (Ionian, BotRK, Entropy) felt really nice and got made much faster. Of course, I'm sure it helped that we were farming each other's bots ^.^

ImpendingDeath

12-17-2013

Quote:
PHoToS999:
I'm down for testing this stuff out with people, considering we'll be the only ones able to give much feedback.

Please emphasize in your feedback reports that BFT needs 10% MS.

Nyx87

12-17-2013

Wicked Hatchet is actually really weak unless you have a lot of AD. The passive generally deals about 30-50 extra damage, but only if you crit.

Also, I don't think mages need MS to be viable. Utility mages need more utility itemization, while burst mages need more burst itemization. So the MS nerf can hopefully redistribute power elsewhere.