How to get Riot Points?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aviraaaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpsychedelico View Post
Hmm... I swear I'm not crazy. I was reading and responding to a thread where someone offered another person a link to getting RP from a farm site, and that person's name was definitely Fransha[insert random numbers] who gave the link, because I double checked the name before I posted. Also, I got the thread off the front page of NPF. The link has asterisks in it, and the Fransha said replace the asterisks with "*****" which was also blocked out by the forum.

Either I'm hallucinating from lack of sleep, or there are some technical issues impacting the organization and/or linking of threads in the forums, which may account for the sudden increase of necroe'd threads of late--I think it is the latter.
hm.

Driziationz

11-23-2011

can you get riot points from this website?
if you can, can you show me how or send me a link?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-23-2011

Please don't necro old threads, create a new one and be more specific with your request. ('This site', do you mean the LoL site or something else? If the former, you can only purchase RP or enter codes through PvP.net.)

Edit: I'll answer your question when you make a new thread.

TheM16Madness

12-28-2011

is thier anyway of getting riot points outside of the client store? (i know u an get them at 7/11 or other markets) Like a way to get it on the website?

Btchsluvgldmedls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Now if you buy Riot Points. You get 300 Free.
So Depending on what Champion or Skin you wanna buy. You can save yourself a little money.

Draconova888

01-27-2012

i think you can go to 7 11 to get them

League of Pirate

07-11-2012

I just get 400 RP when I reached level 3, i read in wiki that i can get 350 or ... I wanna get more 575 RP to buy my favorite

INX1

07-19-2012

Free Riot Points! Now it is possible to get Riot Points for free. Our team of dedicated and educated programers and League of Legends players is now giving away free Riot Points codes! We can now, with a lot of pride and happiness, finally say that we managed to get thousands of Riot Points codes to give them to community for free. We want everyone to enjoy this beautiful game! You can get Free Riot Points at http://riotpointscodes.com/

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-19-2012

Please do not believe the above, especially since you need to 'download' the codes. Obvious malware is obvious.