Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So What's Everyone's Take On Entropy at This Point?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebonack

12-17-2013

Does a slow and Rage on one item make it worth while, or is the thing still too expensive for its stats?

MonsterSS4

12-17-2013

I think as u stated it is still too expensive, where as it breaks the time invested into getting it and the benefited stats gained by it, personally i think one of its selling points ,not to be ignored, is that it has base +70 ad maybe as a 5-6 item slot it would be worth. Before that if u wish for damage,brutalizer sanguine,lw,IE,hydra, would be a better choice

Redeemed In Fire

12-17-2013

Needs to downgrade to pickaxe and lose like 10 ad. Like Sanguine got.

Reikken

12-17-2013

WlSH GRANTED

Rebonack

12-17-2013

It sure looks that way, doesn't it?

Hazzah!

Tortferngatr

12-17-2013

Too busy getting Old Draven Passive and Big Damn Flail.

wolferer

12-18-2013

looks pretty good, although I'd still like to see the wonky true damage part of it removed.

PHoToS999

12-18-2013

It's actually a very cost efficient item, made even moreso by the recent pbe changes.

konfetarius

12-18-2013

It doesn't really makes sense as an item. The true damage proc runs contrary to the massive AD on the item.

You buying that much AD? You want to multiply your damage, you want to life steal.

Reikken

12-18-2013

idk, the true damage to me seems like the AP on triforce. it's just there, and doesn't really mean anything, for item cost or otherwise