Breaking News: Morello Confirmed Retiring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

41noob

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I think the scaling and itemization for traditional supports is a bit weak and myopic.
hi morello, I'd like to say I'm happy with the support changes and most of the people complaining about them are just a vocal minority or they don't even play support.

the changes are imo great except for a few things like you said: the skilling for traditional supports is very weak (assuming we're talking about ap scaling...right?) I'm pretty much building full cdr tank/utility tanky instead of ap like I'm sure you guys wanted us to do because in my opinion it's way better than going the ap route.

now I've gotta ask something: what's your stance on annie support?

I have mixed feelings about annie and I'm not entirely sure what her strong point is over other supports, the one thing I've noticed is that "she can zone you out with her stun up forever" but so can every other support.

her ap scaling is cool and all, but pro players aren't building ap on her, they're building full utility on her contrary to popular belief. atleast that's how it is in korea.

she has quite a bit of counter picks or atleast good against her picks.

another thing I'd like to point out is that spellthief edge and it's upgrades are incredibly weak in their current states.

Gomgomi

12-16-2013

Make a LeBlanc skin please. The champs been out for 3 years now and she only has 3 skins, one of which is holiday skin.

I know you are balance guy and not skin guy but whatever.

hashinshin

12-16-2013

I'm still waiting for more than just jax to be a viable bruiser. I'm also waiting for Riot to completely obliterate melee for daring to be on par with other classes.

Is that Morello's job? I'm just gonna yell at him like it is his job.

FergusMacBolg

12-16-2013

What do you think about Dominion?

Wezz

12-16-2013

Quote:
I'm happy with vision
There he said it, pink wards won't be changed

Rip in peace evelynn

Again.

Bad Stockings

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
I'm still waiting for more than just jax to be a viable bruiser. I'm also waiting for Riot to completely obliterate melee for daring to be on par with other classes.

Is that Morello's job? I'm just gonna yell at him like it is his job.
Oh god I got both hash AND Morello into the same thread.

Best birthday present ever

XSwagSwagYoloX

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Stockings View Post
Oh god I got both hash AND Morello into the same thread.

Best birthday present ever
wtf im here too

Clockwork Queen

12-16-2013

Quote:
I think the scaling and itemization for traditional supports is a bit weak and myopic.
Your my Hero

Gorkins

12-16-2013

Morello, there was talk of a "fighter rework" for season 4, you've mentioned it, meddler has mentioned it, certainlyT is supposedly the lead on this project, any info at all on that? Is there still an impending "rework" for fighters coming?

Avein

12-16-2013

Quote:
Wouldn't that be due to 3 support items becoming exclusive? (Talisman of Ascension/Frost Queen's Claim/Face of the Mountain). Unfortunately, I think you're a bit too far in to undo this change.

Maybe if you polish up Banner of Command, Twin Shadows, and Ohmwrecker, you can get supports to consider investing in more utility. Personally, I think giving these items easy upgrade paths might help, but I'd need more time to analyze the items to figure out what could be done.