Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So I hadn't played dominion in a few months...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrivateWang

12-16-2013

I didn't even know this could happen x.o
http://i.imgur.com/63JWSDA.jpg

Edit: Referring to the O xp/ip

Williaf

12-16-2013

Quote:
PrivateWang:
I didn't even know this could happen x.o
http://i.imgur.com/63JWSDA.jpg

What exactly happened? Did you guys just completely stomp them or did someone use hacks?

PrivateWang

12-16-2013

Quote:
Williaf:
What exactly happened? Did you guys just completely stomp them or did someone use hacks?

I don't think it was a hack. We controlled all 5 points very early in the game and kept them. The rammus claims teemo was hacking but I don't think so. I don't play dominion enough to know about any hacks on that map though.

I'm sad I didn't get credit for the game though qq

trustmeimdoctor

12-16-2013

Xander calling hacks. lol

Eagle37

12-16-2013

Quote:
trustmeimdoctor:
Xander calling hacks. lol

This is hilarous.

Fancy Wolf

12-16-2013

ROFLLLL that xander guy is just.... lol....

I dont even know what to say... "Im a writer for a professional MMO site!" LOL and all your articles are bad!

And Xander confirmed bad, negative KDA

molokodude

12-16-2013

Quote:
PrivateWang:
I don't think it was a hack. We controlled all 5 points very early in the game and kept them. The rammus claims teemo was hacking but I don't think so. I don't play dominion enough to know about any hacks on that map though.

I'm sad I didn't get credit for the game though qq

Sorry you didnt get credit dude, a rare bug but happens. But yo a few of us are still doing inhouses feel free to add me dudeski

Frog999999

12-16-2013

is OP referring to the no XP/IP? That happens when the game is less than 7 minutes, so if it seems like a stomp you might want to hold off on the 5 cap till close to 6:40 to make sure you get some IP from the game (and hope that your plan doesn't backfire and the other team makes an amazing comeback)

But doesn't Teemo always hack with his mushrooms? They always make me see things funny after eating a few

Orphane

12-16-2013

More Xander and his buttbuddy OxfordKiller, nothing to see here folks

PrivateWang

12-16-2013

I had no idea you would get no credit for super fast games. At least now I know haha. And yeah, I ended up with that xander guy on my team next game and he kept complaining about how only hackers could beat him and stuff.