Oh Jesus. I don't even play Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durp Purple

12-16-2013

If these are real, Kassadin is gonna be worse than Olaf post-nerf

Mokkun

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillKill4FooD View Post
so this makes the lich bane an OP item on him right? thanks for clarifying.
Nothing about the change really makes Lichbane any better or worse on him.
With Riftwalk and other stuff, he already could proc it regularly, and he already could get into melee range.
This doesn't amplify Lichbane's damage, and Lichbane doesn't do something like make it give more mana or something.

However, it might incentivize more people to buy it, and somebody's likely to experiment with Nashor's too.

Everybody Poos

12-16-2013

Now he can't abuse his base stats to pick early kills, and to utilize his W, he has to actually put himself at some risk.

MIX MIX SWIRL

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durp Purple View Post
If these are real, Kassadin is gonna be worse than Olaf post-nerf
THANK GOD
**** KASADIn

Albegade

12-16-2013

Are these even nerfs though? I may be a pre-30 unranked scrublord, but Kass can still easily gapclose, silence, slow, and aa for massive damage. This is probably more what they wanted though, I guess.

The real question is, can I play Kassadin without feeling bad now? I've refused to play him ever until now, so yeah.

BlargCow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2013

rip in poop

BigComfy

12-16-2013

It is in line with the changes to his ult damage before. They are definitely toning down his poke and shifting it into melee damage. These are nerfs to his current playstyle, but his totally damage values etc are staying roughly the same. I can't say that is a "nerf" to the champion, but they are trying to change his playstyle. I just hope they don't go as far as they did with Ryze....

KnightMayre

12-16-2013

This will actually make him a lot stronger vs melee enemies and makes it easier to last hit. His base damage reduction seems way too much though but its actually a buff to his early game and a massive nerf to his midgame.

Late game he will still be pretty much the same.