Now that visage and sunfire have been rightfully nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantWings View Post
Spectre's Cowl is what's mandatory to survive against ranged ap. Spirit Visage is what you get to outsustain more damage than an AP carry could ever hope to achieve with their mana pool during the laning phase.
youre lucky, if they have a mana pool. looking at you, kennen and vlad.

shppy

12-16-2013

it'd be nice if Atma's would actually have some stats that are actually widely useful for most bruisers.

Between the unreliability and the fact that it doesn't help most abilities, crit is just so undesirable for most bruisers; Riot ought to replace the crit with AS (a reliable auto-attack booster, and a stat that's sorely lacking for bruiser itemization in general) or flat AD.

Maw really isn't bad, but it'd help if the shield were a bit more widely useful... I wouldn't mind if it blocked true damage as well (to blunt ignite), and perhaps gave a temporary tenacity boost as well or something. It's kinda ridiculous that Zhonya's gets a total anti-physical anti-true anti-magic anti-cc mech, while the AD analogue just gets a limited and uncontrollable anti-magic mech.

And wit's end? Well, that's tricky, but I think it'd be pretty cool if phage combined with wit's end (wit's end would be weakened but cheapened to compensate and keep the final item cost from being astronomical) to form an item with a stronger proc damage, the same MR steal effect, and a melee-only MS steal effect (like, your auto-attacks steal 15 MS plus 5 MS from the target, stacks up to 5 times in tandem with the MR steal).

Melees who want AS naturally have to worry about clinging to targets, phage needs a new build path anyway, and Wit's End could use an upgrade path, and this would remedy all 3 issues.

OMGownedU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2013

I'm starting to think your hashinshin smurf with all the fail design suggestions

Maximum Lee Sin

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephyRunsAllDay View Post
There's no reason to build damage on bruisers, tbh. Bases too high.
4 tanks running around depending on the ap caster, good one.

BACKSTABUUU

12-16-2013

I don't think I quite understand what you're getting at here.

You said that bruisers and tanks suffer from having too similar itemization, then mention three items with conflicted identities and say that they need buffs.

Do you mean that you want atmas/wit's end/maw to lose some of their defensive capabilities for more offensive ones? Because I don't see how just straight up buffing them is going to fix that, especially in the case of Wit's End where when it was good, it was a really strong item on tanks.