video of kayle 1v2?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerith

12-16-2013

anyone have a video of that? just wanted to ttake a look at what everyone is fuming about.

Minocycline5

Tundra Fizz

12-16-2013

...are people really going to be QQ'ing about Kayle now?

Alouette

12-16-2013

Nostradyrus was right!

AnAggravatedPimp

12-16-2013

Why did Riven initiate like that. She ulted then blew damage to gap close when Renek would hav stunned, then tried to burst Kayle through her ult.

SeekerVayne

12-16-2013

I dont think any1 realized that was a fullbuild kayle with dfg...

Her ult makes her a 2v2 champ if you dont bait it out of her... DFG erases 1 champ...

400 farm kayle full build with DFG with Ult. Did people forget kayle is a hyper carry? Did they forget she can carry harder than ALL the adc's when fully built?

Izzy Da beast

12-16-2013

kayle won't even go FOTM. All the other popular mid laners still consider her a niche pick and dont even bother with her in solo que. This week you'll probably just see the usual ziggs,syndra and orianna. kmt has always played kayle really lol. Not to mention banshee's veil has always hard countered kayle. Not to mention OGN doesn't even care about her, I think they played her once. And I'm pretty sure korea is ALWAYS on top things these days lol.

Purodyuusaa

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerVayne View Post
I dont think any1 realized that was a fullbuild kayle with dfg...

Her ult makes her a 2v2 champ if you dont bait it out of her... DFG erases 1 champ...

400 farm kayle full build with DFG with Ult. Did people forget kayle is a hyper carry? Did they forget she can carry harder than ALL the adc's when fully built?
She also had Baron buff. That's important to point out as well.

shox reb00t

12-16-2013

its just kayle being kayle...

look at Overpow's build...he's got a DFG, Death Cap and a ****ing lichbane. He's fed to hell, got the baron buff, red pot, blue pot in addition. Of course he's gonna **** on anyone.

Riven doesn't have tanky items, she's squishy af. Renekton has maybe 1 mr item but what can he do vs a fed AP carry in ANY situation?

That was just a 1v2 video of a fed AP champion doing what it does best.

The Riven 1v5's 1v4's are retarded, keep to those videos please GD.

Phry

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoxor View Post
its just kayle being kayle...

look at Overpow's build...he's got a DFG, Death Cap and a ****ing lichbane. He's fed to hell, got the baron buff, red pot, blue pot in addition. Of course he's gonna **** on anyone.

Riven doesn't have tanky items, she's squishy af. Renekton has maybe 1 mr item but what can he do vs a fed AP carry in ANY situation?

That was just a 1v2 video of a fed AP champion doing what it does best.

The Riven 1v5's 1v4's are retarded, keep to those videos please GD.

While I agree overall, Riven had Spirit Visage and Merc treads, vs an AP Kayle. That's not "no tanky items".

Renekton was full tank, Spirit Visage, Merc Treads, Sunfire, Randuins Omen, Thornmail.

That's a lot of defensive items vs. that Kayle.