Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Comp - Advice Appreciated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CheddarFries

Recruiter

12-16-2013

Hello, I would like some thoughts and suggestions on the team I am constructing. The team is based primarily on the 2 champions: Brand - (straight AP burst with rod of ages, wooglets, void staff, etc.) and Amumu - (AP/tank - rod of ages, wooglets, abyssal scepter, spirit visage, randuins.) These two champions work well together and have been taking the bottom lane. I’m looking for a top lane ad champion, which, in late game, would help with the cc effects. While Amumu’s ult is active, I’d like the champion to inflict lots of damage to leave them on the run after the ult. I was thinking a character such as: jax, lee sin, master yi, etc. Maybe this champion could be somewhat tankier as well. Brand already does this with his combo’s and skill shots, but the more the merrier. Please let me know of your thoughts on everything related to this. I would appreciate any time you spend, truly. Thanks and good luck summoners! P.S. if you don't feel like you have any advice to add, please feel free to give the thumbs up to increase the chance that someone else will!

Ep1cLeprechaun

12-16-2013

I recommend Darius or Wukong for the top lane. They are both capable of outputting single target and AoE damage, can clean up a fight, and can keep opponents grouped or in place for better AoE ultimates. Another benefit is their free offensive stats that let them build tanky and still do damage.

CheddarFries

Recruiter

12-16-2013

Thank you, Ep1cLeprechaun. The advice is appreciated. Both would be a good fit, I like the idea of Wukong for sure. Any other advice is still appreciated! Happy Blending.