Best/Worst heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfamousDman

06-17-2010

Best:
Twisted Fate(beast at early ganks)
Twitch(enough saild)
Sion(played right he is really hard to beat)

Useful:
Morgana(i consider her the best support. Snare, AoE, Shield, AoE ult wow)
Janna(Really useful for ult and tornado in beginning)
Shaco(send in the clone to kill a low health person tower hugging)

Worst:
Heimerdinger(Completley usless besides turrets)
Warwick(Just bad)
Alistar(Just bad as well)

Anima Libera

06-17-2010

Shaco with Madreds. Rips tanks apart in seconds

Vaan

06-17-2010

Gragas with +600 ap can make his ult and barrels do 1.5k total. plus it has a low cd

azn264

06-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelin View Post
Top heroes:

Weak heroes;
Janna (you can get way better support, she is just not the best choice in any team set up)
Jax Not a very weak hero but other heroes are way better in his role
Warwick Not made for team fights, good jungler but loses his usefulness in team battles as he goes down too fast
Zilean: Reroll kayle.
Karthus: His ultimate is nice, but really you want your mage spot filled with a hero that can do some burst damage.
I strongly disagree. Other than soraka, Janna is the best support in the game right now. I can quite possibly argue that Janna's ult is one of the best in the game. Her shield adds 50 AD to whoever being casted on for 10 secs plus around 250 health. Of course with items, her shield would absorb more damage. I played about 50~60 games with Janna, but I've won 40 of them (well, most of those games I played as premade).
Also, Jax is extremely powerful on TT and although he is not as powerful, he still can be a great threat in SR as well. I can also see how Zilean can be a annoying support with his ult and speed buff. He is extremely powerful early game as well.

ilovetolmao

06-18-2010

Im surprised so many people think warwick is terrible. I don't think hes nearly as bad as eve. Warwick doesnt dish out amazing dps, but he makes the entire team much stronger. 2 solo lanes, several dragons per game, and the auras that he SHOULD be stacking make his team seriously strong.

I generally have a 1.2/1.3 total win/loss... I have a 2:1 win/loss with warwick(Approx 100 games played). 2 dragons is 260 gold and some exp for the entire team. 3 dragons and its 390 gold. You see your total team kills? Try adding +5 to that 15 minutes into the game (in terms of gold). That's what warwick does. You have 2 carries that are several levels higher than the enemy team, and add the dragon's exp in, and your entire team is generally higher.

Warwick himself doesn't actually shine, he makes his teammates shine. He contributes more to the team than most people think. He struggles in full team fights, but the auras he brings help alot. Plus his ult + exhaust generally make an enemy carry USELESS. If the carry hasnt died, hes too low to be useful at all, provided they dont have a sht ton of heals.

Top heroes:
Shen (Oh sht 1v2! Im going to die! Oh wait, here comes shen. DOUBLE KILL)
Plus just being an awesome tank in general.
Twisted fate
Been explained, but also because he just shts stuns. It's incredibly annoying.
Annie
One of the best casters in the game imo. AoE stun + AoE nuke + another nuke? Fck yeah seaking.

Worst heroes:
Eve
Lame melee version of twitch, except shut down way harder and easier.
Heimer
Move the fight away from his turrets and he doesnt do much. Sure hes got a stun/blind, but that thing is SLOW and its not hard to dodge.
Karthus
Good karth's are extremely rare, and they generally need to be somewhat fed to do threatening damage. Plus most karth's need the solo lane, and this takes the spot away from a strong carry. His ult's damage is pathetic if karthus isn't fed.

JudoPunch

06-18-2010

I tryed to read past the first two pages.

But my brain fell out.

Does it get better?

Firrox

06-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by inept View Post
this guy's last game as evelynn was 3-7-7

good troll tho
My last game with evelynn was 13-0-20

Camen Sieder

06-18-2010

I read some of this thread then looked at the date...

Xawood

06-18-2010

If you dont like this type of threads, then shut up and gtfo. Don't even bother to reply with your useless ****.

Best:
Twisted Fate (Ganking, map control, slow/stuns)
Shaco (Madred's and people dies. also boxes)
Twitch (Spray and watch bodies drop to the floor)

Useful:
Janna (MS boost, shields, ulti, tornado thingie)
Soraka (mana, heal and ulti)
Morgana (Shield, binding thingie and her awsome ulti)

Weakest:
Eve (Banshee's veil and ward/oracle's and she's disabled. She offers nothing to team fights)
Veigar (He's one of my mains, but I'll place him as weakest until he gets a remake on his passive)
Nasus (Never seen anyone do good or even decent with him)

Naltharial

06-18-2010

It's a troll necro ...
Seriously, check the dates, people.