Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best/Worst heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrrrax

06-07-2011

START A NEW THREAD already.

This one was started in 2009 people. Everything said for the first 18 pages is now garbage.

LengendaryGhost

06-07-2011

You should know that it is not WHAT champion you play, it's HOW you play it. You can downgrade me if you want and that;s the opionion that I am going to stick.

jpope3614

06-07-2011

it is hard to say what hero is truly great throughout an entire match. If i had to pick i would say the tanks Shen Rammus and Amumu. Those characters can help even the worst of players. I pick those three just because of their incredible ability to stop the other team. Amumu alone has two stuns, Rammus is the best tower pushing tank in the game and Shen has the best chance of catching an enemy off guard or just plain ole abosrbing damage. I think the melee characters that have no cc are the worst characters in the game just because they require alot of farm from champion kills and cs to be any use to a team. My top three picks for worst character are Yi, Tryndamere, and Olaf. While Yi is a pusher/1v1'er I just don't think he holds much value with a team unless he is getting all the kills. Same goes for the other two characters.

TLDR:

Top 3 best: Amumu, Shen, Rammus
Top 3 worst: Yi, Olaf, Tryndamere

DuffTime

06-07-2011

It depends if we're talking about solo queue or arranged play.

---

Most POWERFUL:

Arranged top 3: Ashe / Malz / Irelia

Solo queue top 3: Amumu / Corki / Karthus

---

Most USEFUL

Arranged top 3: Alistar / Zilean/ Nunu

Solo queue top 3: Nidalee / Teemo / TF

---

WORST possible picks: (People, don't take this personally, but this is my opinion)

Arranged top 3: Karma / Shaco / Udyr (Assuming we are talking about 5v5 here...)

Solo top 3: Karma / Shaco / Udyr (Same champs.)

Falco Amadeus

06-07-2011

Quote:
jpope3614:

TLDR:

Top 3 best: Amumu, Shen, Rammus
Top 3 worst: Yi, Olaf, Tryndamere

That said, your three worst are hard carries, who can change the tide of games should they do get those kills. They just don't shine as brightly as others in the early game because they have to farm/jungle.

bombskull

06-07-2011

swain and urgot are OP rangers, especially at the start, and once they start stacking they are very,very.very difficult to handle
urgot amazing at laning, swain is just really good

Etherimp

06-07-2011

Whoever is calling Vayne "OP" is a noob.
Whoever is calling Karma "useless" is a noob.

Best tank - IMO, 3 tanks are exceptionally good: Alister, Rammus, and Amumu. Probably in that order. Alister is just too versitile.

Best Melee AD - Currently, Xin Zhao, although he loses his effectiveness later in the game; only 2nd to Jax. Tryndamere is easily countered by decent players. Yi is easily countered by decent players.

Best AP Carry - Toss up between Anivia and Annie. Anivia is harder to master but provides more team support.

Best Support - Zilean.. Seriously; he's OP... Next most OP would be Taric, followed by Sona.

Best Anti-Carry - Poppy. She destroys carrys faster and harder than anyone, ever. If you can get over her **** farming she is hands down the best (And least squishy) Anti-Carry in the game, no debate. However, Nocturn can jungle... probably making him a better pick for ranked.

Best Ranged AD Carry - Ashe. No contest.

Best Tanky DPS - There's too many good ones.

yubel nightmare

06-13-2011

top 3 best would be jax ezreal and singed

most useful r nocturne soraka and some one with a good stun like vayne

and worst r annie sivir and maybe ryze

devoutzombie

08-09-2011

i would say tryn is the best because omfg a slow stacking crt and a heal at the end no mana undieing ult a get away spin and a big sword omfg i hate to play agianst him cus even if you trg him he will ult and spin and if you don't he would just rape every one i think they sould take him off this game

MultipleDragons

08-09-2011

Quote:
yubel nightmare:
top 3 best would be jax ezreal and singed

most useful r nocturne soraka and some one with a good stun like vayne

and worst r annie sivir and maybe ryze

what makes you say ezreal is one of the best champs?

i recently made about 3 threads concerning him and everyone told me he wasn't that great/there are better AD carries/etc.