Best/Worst heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FABIOForever

06-20-2010

Don't listen to the people telling you high ELO is different. Those are the same people who told you that pre-patch Twitch wasn't broken.

Most powerful:

Jax- He is stupidly broken once he gets one or two items.

Fiddle- Good luck planting and maintaining wards in every possible ambush spot.

Kat- She's either countered and stumbles or is an ungodly killing machine.

Sunfire Shen- ****ed if you focus him, ****ed if you ignore him.

Useful:

Morgana- Why has no one said her? Black shield is possible the best support ability in the game. Throw that on Katarina or Nunu and watch their ultimate wreck.

Worst:

Warwick- A crappy hero picked by wannabee gankers who don't know how to jungle properly (and continue to do it way past the point they should stop). Warwicks will spend the entire early game in the jungle not helping anyone, the mid game as a mediocre ganker, and late game as completely, utterly useless. On top of this most Warwick players tend to be jerks. It's become my policy to queue dodge every time I see a Warwick with smite. Games with him on your team are a complete waste of time. There isn't a single thing he can do that Jax, Udyr, or Fiddle can't do 5000% better. He's worse than useless, he's a detriment to your team as he constantly hogs creep buffs that your useful heroes could be getting.

Heimerdigger- Ditto what that one poster said about him: "Yeah he can hold a lane from minion pushing, but he contributes nothing to group fights." Another problem is he's built entirely around his turrets and roughly 40% of the heroes in the game hard counter his turrets. He's the Quicksilver Sash of champions: not 100% useless but still a waste of a slot.

Veiger/Sion- Not terrible, but simply inferior to alternate choices. Why go Veiger when you can go Ryze, Mal, or Annie? Why go Sion when you can go Taric?

There's a bunch of champions that CAN be good, but are tough to learn and 90% of the time people play them they're horrible: Anivia, Amumu, Corki,

Saintkiller

06-20-2010

Best

Katarina- good escape and harass skills and her ult destroys teams.

Fiddle- Two long ass CC and a team wrecking ult.

Ezereal- Best harasser in the game in my opinion plus good escape skill and global ult.

Worst

Malzahar- Cleanse equals useless

Evelyn- Completely terrible mid-high elo

Tryndamere- Easily stoppable late game champion. CC equals GG

Most Useful

Amumu- Gets a lot of hate but is the most useful tank in my opinion. Can completly turn around team fights

Ashe- She's in every game for a reason. Two slows and a long ass global stun.

Soraka- Useful from the start of the game to the end of the game. Can keep her lane partner in lane for days and keep her whole team alive and kicking in team fights. The silence isnt bad either.

kearndog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

Best Champions:
1. Twisted Fate
2. Karthus (global ult, that hits everyone, can you say annoying? I hate karthus free week)
3. Katarina (ability flash into the middle of the fight, bang head on keyboard, make sure you hit "r", watch people drop dead. Oh and stack bloodthirsters, what a well thought out build.)

Most Useful:
1. Blitzkrank
2. Soraka (heals FTW)
3. Shen (when he makes use of his ult in team fights it can be game changing)

The Worst:
1. Alistar. By far. The absolute most worthless champ. There are better tanks. There are better healers. There are better dpsers. He is the absolute, without a doubt. worst.
2. Kayle, I don't care if she got a buff. Her ultimate lasts for 4 seconds and even the best kayle players are nothing compared to a good zilean or janna.
3. Nasus, he's a squishy, easy target. I've seen maybe 1 guy pull nasus off as an effective tank/carry. In my opinion, he's okay, but there are certainly better champions out there.

If you're not a lvl 30 with atleast 300 games under your belt. Then don't try to tell me I'm wrong. Champions like jax and ryze can faceroll bad players pre lvl 30, but in mid range ELO lvl 30 games, you'll just get shut down. Anyway, that's just my two cents. Hopefully, I didn't just come off as an elitist moron.

malphismia

06-20-2010

What I don't agree with:

Jax - he dodges autoattacks. He can't dodge spells (except tf/GP-type spells). Burst with only spells if you can kill him, don't stand while he hits you and let his ult passive proc, He's melee after all.
The only problem is that at least one numbnut in your team autoattacks him while your team surrounds him to proc his AE stun.

Veigar - I really don't think he's the worst. All he needs to get to is end-game. Whoever he chooses, his burst will kill anyone instantly by that time, making it 4v5. He isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be with an AE stun and best spell burst potential in the game. His AP is infinite after all, and his damage scales with enemy's AP/mana going up.

Best:
1. Fiddle
2. Kat
3. Anivia

Most useful:
1. Shen
2. Blitzcrank (pull automatically 4v5)
3. Soraka

Worst:
1. Eve
2. Kassadin (the only melee mage, and with mages being squishy, this mage requires you to be on top of a team to do any damage)

Every other champ is viable, and aren't useless. If you're good with any of these, you're just good, not the champ.

MkAbandon

06-20-2010

personally i feel that if ur good with anychamp you own, its just learning how to play them. if u can honestly pick out three best and three worse, its not League of Legends 3 best champs and 3 worst. Its your ability to play those champions ( ur best 3 and worst 3) a lot of people cant use most champs.

Like a lot of people called tryd bad. if uk how to play him which is quite easy he wrecks, tons of crit , give him dmg/atk speed/ lifesteal, makes him very hard to kill, lifesteal a lot, then u keep spamming Q finally ur almost dead so u ulti, by then there low mana or almost dead, u lifesteal back up to almost full, nd u shud have good hp if u spam Q

MkAbandon

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatadorRED View Post

Worst:
1. Eve
2. Kassadin (the only melee mage, and with mages being squishy, this mage requires you to be on top of a team to do any damage)

Every other champ is viable, and aren't useless. If you're good with any of these, you're just good, not the champ.
I have to very very strongly disagree with these worsts... i've seen pro eve's they wreck if they kno how to play.

as for kassy, i main kassy and i much say he is easly one of the best, very helpful in team fights, rift in, do some dmg, silence main dps, force pulse, almost all are almost dead or half dead, rift walk on them again. if uk how to play kassy, its usually gg as long as u have a decent team

Whomad

06-20-2010

it's all situational.

if i play poppy and i see a twitch, i just chuckle. sure twitch can invis and has crazy burst, guess what, you pay attention and wait for it. "oh hi twitch, charge, devastate. oh im sorry you're now at 10% and just wasted your ult? well that sucks"

i personally like anivia with another mage. slow/stun/wall + a burst character can quickly destroy 1-3 people. and kiting is quite simple.

I am SICK of seeing ASHE. she is in EVERY game on at least one side if not both.

i also hate mordekaiser and katarina

I R Orc Peon

06-21-2010

Yeah Evelyn is bad... But imo she is 10 times better than akali that I havent seen mentioned at all.

Evelyn is more useful early game before people start getting wards or oracles. Its just too bad that some people cant even play her as a mobile ward.

Akali just leaches xp and pushes creep waves without getting creepkills early game. Plus she has no survivability. atleast Eve gets a heal for a kill... if Akali had that she would be 10 times more useful.

Xawood

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawster View Post
soraka kayle jax (anne ashe fiddlesticks i could go on all day)
worst.
veigar, garen

some of the stupid responses in this thread crack me up lmao. shows how stupid half the people who post here are :s.
It was you who said it.

Wilczak

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kearndog View Post
Nasus, he's a squishy, easy target
rotfl

most usefull: soraka, ezreal, anivia
useless: evelynn, ryze, malzahar