Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best/Worst heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godcon

06-19-2010

Best 3:
1. Amumu's ult wins teamfights
2. Shaco can control the game from the start.
3. The current Pantheon's heart seeker can almost one hit champs and when coordinated his ult makes it easy to gank/

Worst 3:
1. Alistar's pulverize is broken and he has just fallen behind with all the new champions.
2. Warwick's only usefull skill is broken by cleanse.
3. Tristana seems like she used to be good by now she only is a little pea shooter maybe it was a change in elo.

I am maining Akali currently, not to useful for teams, but fun as hell to play.

Cyst

06-19-2010

Quote:
Godcon:
Best 3:
1. Amumu's ult wins teamfights
2. Shaco can control the game from the start.
3. The current Pantheon's heart seeker can almost one hit champs and when coordinated his ult makes it easy to gank/

Worst 3:
1. Alistar's pulverize is broken and he has just fallen behind with all the new champions.
2. Warwick's only usefull skill is broken by cleanse.
3. Tristana seems like she used to be good by now she only is a little pea shooter maybe it was a change in elo.

I am maining Akali currently, not to useful for teams, but fun as hell to play.

Best
1. Amumu is good but he is just a walking aoe stick with a little dmg and low inital tanking
2. SHACO IS USELESS
3. It has been that way since release the thing is if pantheon doesn't get fed he is useless HEAVY ITEM DEPENDENT SO NO NOT EVEN CLOSE

Worst
1. Alistars pulv is not broken AND MASSIVE 75% DAMAGE REDUCTION AND AOE STUNS WITH GODLY PUSH ABILITY HAS NOT CHANGED
2. Warwick HE IS A HELL LOT MORE THAN JUST A ULT UNLIKE AMUMU
3. She is the same... you just are bad with her

LiterallyAPanda

Recruiter

06-19-2010

In my opinion:

Most Powerful:
1. Ezrael
2. Jax
3. Katarina

Most Useful:
1. Shen
2. Twisted Fate
3. Soraka

Least Powerful:
1. Evelyn
2. Veigar
3. Maybe Gangplank?

Comis

06-19-2010

Malzahar is the worst hero in the game. That is a fact.

Crunkshot

06-19-2010

Best:
1. Rammus
2. Gangplank
3. amumu

Worst:
1. Eve
2. akali

MVPs:
Shen
Fiddles
Blitz

BloodIure

06-19-2010

Quote:
Comis:
Malzahar is the worst hero in the game. That is a fact.

That is not fact, that's opinion.

Annie is, in my opinion, one of the best champions. Annie does insane burst damage with the 'correct' build. Tanks and ranged(non-casters) are very easy to kill. Most casters are easy as long as your in close on them so they can't stun you (the ones that do stun) Two tanks vs Annie is not a problem for me, it just ends up more difficult when it's two casters vs Annie. Usually I'll drop the first caster and have to retreat unless the second hasn't damaged me enough for me to think about retreating. If your good, you'll have a second stun up after killing the first.

Sentient 6

06-19-2010

Quote:
Cyst:
Kennen isn't a AP hero is the problem most people have with him
Malz mey he is pretty dang good compared to anything else listed here

Gangplanks ult can be game changing

Kennen needs to be buffed/balanced, outside of lane phase he becomes pretty lackluster.

Malzahar is easily countered, as cleanse makes him useless and merc treads hurt him big time, also his ulti needs to be buffed due to its short range and self stun and his passive is, for lack of a better word, broken.

Gangplank is a one trick pony that does not offer enough to a team to make him viable over the many other heroes available. He needs to be remade.

This is just my opinion of course.

Donavan

06-19-2010

Quote:
Da2dy:

Corki (most useless hero for 6300pts)

I lol'd

favabear

06-20-2010

Most Powerful:
1. Twisted Fate- Take a strong ranged carry and attach a gank button to him and you end up with something pretty special. TF can easily manipulate the outcome of a battle from anywhere on the map, and I've seen him take down an entire base from inhibitor turret to both nexus turrets while the other team was busy.
2. Annivia- Absolutely insane burst damage. I've never seen her do poorly mid and she usually scores at least one kill against the other champ. And having a ton of slows and AOE make her a valuable asset in a team fight.
3. Jax- Arguably worse than Tryndamere late game, but so much stronger in the early game. Like Tryndamere, he's nigh unstoppable if he gets going, but I think he tends to have an easier time reaching that point.

Plenty of other champions who are phenomenal if things go well, but the above 3 seem to never have a bad day.

Most Useful:
1. Soraka- Never have i seen more frustration caused by a single champ as with Soraka. She makes even the squishiest of targets difficult to kill.
2. Fiddlesticks- You rarely see him when a battle starts, but when he enters the fight, it's usually over. The fact that he has two forms of crowd control on top of that is a substantial bonus.
3. Amumu- A supreme tank. His ult is game-breaking and combos well with a number of other AoE abilities, and you often catch people by surprise as to how much damage he can dish out considering his durability.

Worst:
1. Gangplank. He used to be awesome, but nowadays. . .he just doesn't do enough. Or maybe it's that he was better at lower ELO, but either way, he just doesn't cut it. His only form of crowd control is unreliable and parrley just isn't enough. He's very easy to counter by simply buying a health item. Anything beyond that starts to seriously gimp him.

2. Evelynn- She just too easy to counter. I had one game where our Tryn decided to start the game with an oracle's elixir and simply stay in whatever lane Eve was in. The result was that Eve couldn't do anything for the entire game. I'm not sure that's a great idea, but it's illustrative of the kind of issues eve has. And even if she gets a good start, she's still often very beatable.

3. Master Yi- Not really that bad in terms of power, but he's completely overshadowed by better carries, i.e., Jax and Tryndamere. Most champs bring something unique to the table, but Yi brings very little: No crowd control, a marginal survival skill, and some chasing skills. I just can't see any reason to take him over either of the aforementioned champs, and if those two are already taken, Yi isn't a good complement.

RubberOwen

06-20-2010

no tf may be good but if they have a jax or someone who is good at countering he sucks