OP Katarina build by me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarina PENTA

11-04-2012

I'm on a smurf since my main is banned.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...na-build-guide

Link to my guide. Screw Regi's AP Kat build getting so many views. I don't play on this account anymore, don't try to contact me thru NA server.

Smurf in PBE is phantasmagorical.

Amatzikahni

11-04-2012

If you are getting fed, being able to proc your passive by getting kills is the most important thing, and getting massive quantities of AP/MP is the best way to go about that. Going tank means you're relying on your team and hoping for a lategame (aka hoping to get carried by your team). If your main account got banned and you've admitted that no top end players use your build, then how can you even begin to justify that it works?

You'll climb a lot faster by building correctly. Inc downvote by OP for blatant truth.

Katarina PENTA

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatzikahni View Post
If you are getting fed, being able to proc your passive by getting kills is the most important thing, and getting massive quantities of AP/MP is the best way to go about that. Going tank means you're relying on your team and hoping for a lategame (aka hoping to get carried by your team). If your main account got banned and you've admitted that no top end players use your build, then how can you even begin to justify that it works?

You'll climb a lot faster by building correctly. Inc downvote by OP for blatant truth.
Love how your comment is phrased in a troll, accusatory style. Also, you're just being a dick. End of thread.