@Riot The skill range in Bronze needs to be reconciled.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheKillerAngel

12-16-2013

Wood tier incoming.

Atzero

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA KillerAngel View Post
Wood tier incoming.
I was thinking something a little less harsh like copper but this works too.

Priamos

12-16-2013

Odds are that that Varus just went on tilt, there will be plenty other games where he has 100 cs in 15 minutes and he's doing fine. Bronze players cannot handle combining lane aggression with csing skills.

BFIceBrand

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atzero View Post
I was thinking something a little less harsh like Copper, but this works too lol.

My Friend my I suggest " LEAD League?" -You know,because they are too heavy to carry?

Atzero

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priamos View Post
Odds are that that Varus just went on tilt, there will be plenty other games where he has 100 cs in 15 minutes and he's doing fine. Bronze players cannot handle combining lane aggression with csing skills.
Or maybe he just has much more to learn.

Daemiun

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
There's a huge skill differential in Diamond and silver as well.

The tier system is highly flawed because of how bad the skill distribution is.
Diamond player..hrmm

Maybe im just noob but if the diamond player says the skill cap is different then there must be something up.

THis is what I have found so far. Bronze has the skill cap of people that are about the age of 12. Some of us get stuck there cause we have some gold boost some 12 year old to a higher level tier. (WHICH I THINK SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED). Then the 12 year old who has no common sense and no logic gets everyone demoted. How do I know, I started asking the ages of my teamates. 9/10 times ive found the 12 year old fed and got us the loss.

I dont think a gold player should be able to play ranked with a bronze player. Plain and simple. If you are in a superior tier then you should not be able to duo que with a lower tier friend. Normals fine and dandy. Not ranked. This will help eliminate some of the problems I think as well. I have noticed over the past few weeks that I am seeing an aweful lot of gold players in my tier and I am bronze 3 from silver 5. They should be no where near my tier.

Dapz

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusho1 View Post
I was in silver 3 i was even in my promo for silver 2 until i got trolled by a bronze player who said this lane or feed and lost my promo and a small string of these players pushed me back down to silver 5.

What i dont get is why silver players play with those in bronze?

It gets so bad that as support i have to hyper carry some games just because people will run off on thier own and die never stick with the group or just plain not talk at all. check my history i went 13-9-18 on a full tank leona support while our adc when 4-10-4
Same.

Priamos

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atzero View Post
Or maybe he just has much more to learn.
My point was that consistency is a huge part of playing LoL well. Many lower-level players can perform, they just can't consistently perform. This is why you see games where they get 200 cs in 20 min one game and 50 cs in 20 min a few games later.

Infiiniti

12-16-2013

now now we should all know by now LoL should have a cardboard division then plastic till you finally work your way up to bronze after going through copper 1 which you get to after finally taking 2 weeks to go through the tin division

BFIceBrand

12-16-2013

Love this Thread