@Riot The skill range in Bronze needs to be reconciled.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atzero

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaesarFlickerman View Post
I agree with this post on the strength of the AP Xin Zhao and Ravenous Hydra Caitlyn on my teams in recent memory. Also, playing against an AD Annie and AP Sivir is MUCH easier than you would expect.
Forgive me as I don't play Xin, but does he even have an AP ratio?

jusho1

12-16-2013

I was in silver 3 i was even in my promo for silver 2 until i got trolled by a bronze player who said this lane or feed and lost my promo and a small string of these players pushed me back down to silver 5.

What i dont get is why silver players play with those in bronze?

It gets so bad that as support i have to hyper carry some games just because people will run off on thier own and die never stick with the group or just plain not talk at all. check my history i went 13-9-18 on a full tank leona support while our adc when 4-10-4

Sgt Cream Soda

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atzero View Post
Forgive me as I don't play Xin, but does he even have an AP ratio?
Yeah, actually AP Xin used to be pretty legit but they nerfed his ratios too much.

Atzero

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Cream Soda View Post
Yeah, actually AP Xin used to be pretty legit but they nerfed his ratios too much.
Was it like how AP Tryn used to be "legit"?

Xyltin

12-16-2013

10 bronze tiers or an iron league?

SeekerVayne

12-16-2013

I've said this time and time again, most Bronze 1 players are better than 70% of Silver 3-5.
Alot of newer players get auto placed in silver 2-5ish and they are flat out terrible...

B1 players have been through the struggle, and can't seem to make that jump because of the random bronze 4 guy they get who happens to be on a winning streak thus raising his mmr... but at the end of the day hes still bronze 4... Thus ruining the b1 guys promo ggnore seeya next time promo.

Need more leagues added. Either the idea about earning bronze and being unranked as a league, or add a league between gold/silver so bottom half of bronze stays bronze upper half can get into silver maybe.

Atzero

12-16-2013

Bump

FearOfTheFlesh

12-16-2013

Or just go back to MMR/Elo being displayed, and have no cap on it. That way every player is exactly where they should be, not higher and not lower, every game.

For awards, make it a system that takes into account the highest elo you achieved in the entire season, no matter how early or how late in the season you achieved it.

Lunar Lightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2013

I still believe that wood league should be a thing

Lunar Lightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2013

They could even give you a tree summoner icon for being in it