@Riot The skill range in Bronze needs to be reconciled.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EatinRice

12-16-2013

There has to be a bottom somewhere, and Bronze just happens to be that bottom where there are nutjobs to deal with. No need to add another level, we already have 5. With 5 sub-divisions each. If you make a new unranked section, those "better half" of unranked will want lower level added. Bronze is already that lower half for Silver

vBry

12-16-2013

League called challenged?

ScarPirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatinRice View Post
There has to be a bottom somewhere, and Bronze just happens to be that bottom where there are nutjobs to deal with. No need to add another level, we already have 5. With 5 sub-divisions each. If you make a new unranked section, those "better half" of unranked will want lower level added. Bronze is already that lower half for Silver
I honestly think that the unranked tier should return. being bronze should mean something, as should being silver or gold

Xenact

12-16-2013

I agree with this, though I am no longer in Bronze. It took probably over 10 promo attempts to get out of Bronze 1 - Silver V.

Considering I did pretty well in the promo games (Positive KDA + Most farm). It would be nice to see the unranked division and making people earn Bronze.

IM GONA DIVE U

12-16-2013

Every division should be earned so yeah I'm all for bronze and silver being earned but all the divisions being crushed down to 3 tiers each. Having 5 tiers each division then a stupid promo for every one is just a pain in the ass to climb through. Or they could just remove the retarded promo games and let us climb if we can climb.

unhai

12-16-2013

most of the issues i run into in plat are the people who are not playing the role that got them there.

for example im a jungler i am plat because im good at jungle stick me at support/mid im probably either feeding or going even. so you keep getting plat people who go like 0-3 in lane because they are fighting a guy who MAINS that role while they have limited experience doing the same thing this would be fixed by queing for your role but eventually the team builder will be in ranked (i hope) so games will be more competitive

if anything i find that the most deciding factor in a game of plat is how many people on each team got their main role.

its not that they are bad at their off roles, its just they get so good at their main role their elo outgrows their versatility

Trading Aces

12-17-2013

Needs new division; the nightmare and crappy luck that costs people series and stuff will finally end...

Atzero

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOSiNZeNOo View Post
Every division should be earned so yeah I'm all for bronze and silver being earned but all the divisions being crushed down to 3 tiers each. Having 5 tiers each division then a stupid promo for every one is just a pain in the ass to climb through. Or they could just remove the retarded promo games and let us climb if we can climb.
Why not get rid of promo in general? Promo series are the most stressful part of ranked because everything (when your a bronze player) hinges on whether you get good bronze players or the utter **** tier bronze players.

LoveSparkle

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyabi Doll View Post
nope all bronzies are bad, the actual good ones in MY definition usually get to gold naturally pretty quickly.

Oh this old dress? I bought it on sale from JC Penney. :3

--

Despite the massive downvote spam you got, you're right. Players that actually put effort in learning the game and trying to improve over just playing for fun will naturally climb faster.

Gouv1

12-17-2013

Granularity is good but it still has to have a meaning: you can't just make silver and bronze into 3 tiers because it would be so painful for anyone to climb. I agree Bronze feels weird because it's the bottom league and Bronze 5 is basically "everything below a certain level" but other than Bronze 5 is think it's ok