reporting illegal program user

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeedYou

05-25-2014

i was playing an A.I game, and saw a player who was just running mid lane as the game began. He didn't buy an item, didn't chat, but just ran and auto attacked on mid lane until the end of the game. He's summoner's name is "nightblack11". you can look up his records. He is clearly seemed to be using some kind of macro program or something. Perma ban is account is needed. Please leave any comment for additional opinions.

Theorchero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2014

Or you can **** off and contact support. They're the only ones who give a ****.

Riven Is Bad

05-25-2014

no pointing out users on gd

ThermodynamicZ

05-25-2014

The sad thing is your probably a 20 year old man child that still thinks its important to say what your saying.

Iustis

05-25-2014

But really, just take the issue to support because the mods here will just delete the thread because you mentioned a player by name and no one will see it. :/

Blunts4Brekfast

05-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeedYou View Post
i was playing an A.I game, and saw a player who was just running mid lane as the game began. He didn't buy an item, didn't chat, but just ran and auto attacked on mid lane until the end of the game. He's summoner's name is "nightblack11". you can look up his records. He is clearly seemed to be using some kind of macro program or something. Perma ban is account is needed. Please leave any comment for additional opinions.
support ticket

Orenin

05-25-2014

why do you guys care if he called someone out? If the mods want to do something, they will. No need for you to even mention it.