Thank you riot. Fiddle is worthless now.

1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your That Bad

12-15-2013

His terrify (fear) was his main component of play even more so then his ult. Its always been very simple to beat fiddle, always go in 2v1,one person burst him down while the other person is feared. Now hes not even viable to play anymore. I got fed and couldnt even 1v1 cause the person would turn around right after i feared them and burst me down. If people felt like he was that much of a problem, he should be banned just like any other op champ. They should now consider nerfing veiger, because 5 people can run into his wall of stun. Blitz, because if you get grabbed you get isolated to a 5v1 burst down with his knock up and silence, and annie stun because of tibbers aoe. FIDDLE WAS COMPLETELY FINE. The fact that he was easy to take down made him easy to beat. I thought the point of ap carries were too CARRY now he can barely 1v1 squishy champs. Thanks riot for taking away my fiddle. Wont be playing him at all now.

PowerSlamming

12-15-2013

Should buff one of his other skills to compensate. Probably drain so you can deal the damage you use to faster since fear is shorter.

That being said I'll still be playing in in the jungle.

FergusMacBolg

12-15-2013

Thank god. that fear was stupid long.

Irelia Bot

12-15-2013

Yeah

I kinda left league for a game that actually has long duration CC.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2013

Oh no, his win rate dropped...1%...so bad now.

Your That Bad

12-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSlamming View Post
Should buff one of his other skills to compensate. Probably drain so you can deal the damage you use to faster since fear is shorter.

That being said I'll still be playing in in the jungle.
Okay so i give 5 points in my drain while the person runs off by the time im able to even get through half their heatlh. Team fights he'll be worthless without his fear.

My point is that his terrify made him who he was. He was always easy to take down cause he was so squish. Like i said, 2v1 one a fiddle. He'll go down easy. They should buff his ult to compensate for his loss of fear. Then I can possibly still carry.

Siigari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2013

Honestly they took away a key part of what made Fiddle fiddle. They removed game lexicon in my opinion. Fiddle's fear was something everyone (EVERYONE) knew and respected/hated.

I compare Fiddle's fear to Windrunner's Shackleshot because occasionally having a silly powerful move is what makes the champion fun. Sure Shackleshot is a skillshot but hard-stunning two targets for nearly FIVE SECONDS is a huge benefit.

So... why remove this? Because people whine? Riot, pls.

Your That Bad

12-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Oh no, his win rate dropped...1%...so bad now.
Oh no, you cant 1v1 fiddle cause of his fear... too op. Gotta be nerfed. When there are plenty of other champs that do way worse then this.

LightEntite

12-15-2013

3 second fear

2.5 second fear

you're still going to die, whats the issue here

Cameryn Kyre

12-15-2013

They should make fear ignore tenacity.

1234511 ... 26