Better give us a compensation for this..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voliboar

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by onboardtonowhere View Post
No one cares goddam europeans think they're always the center of everything.
How? As far as League goes America is pretty much the center of everything, while every other place in the world beside EU gets good compensation, not a couple of crappy IP boost.

Like, really? Really?

DracoMTA

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSuperfoxman View Post
I was typing out my response but you beat me to it. This is the root of what some players saw as reconnects from a few providers who peer with said ISP.
I guess that happened with my 20 Mbps fiber optic internet.
Oh wait.

Phreaks Nunu Bot

12-16-2013

Must be a bug.

Piamette

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoMTA View Post
I guess that happened with my 20 Mbps fiber optic internet.
Oh wait.
I'm no cable expert, but unless those fiber optics go directly between you and Riot's servers, your data will go through at least one intermediary connection, which can result in issues outside of Riot's control.

Shadowultd

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voliboar View Post
How? As far as League goes America is pretty much the center of everything, while every other place in the world beside EU gets good compensation, not a couple of crappy IP boost.

Like, really? Really?
Yup EUW get F all I should know I'm from there

Zeirnaton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2013

honestly best way to combat this is to use this http://www.battleping.com/ not to advertise but yea, it helps a lot when im running instances in FFXIV and playing league

Mr Pizza

12-16-2013

If Riot wants some good satisfaction alive, I say they should reward the NA players with a rare special skin related to Christmas or something like Black Alistar. NA will feel a lot better

Soezin

12-16-2013

I tried to run the VPN log test but it keep saying its denied. And also I keep moonwalking at the base/or I bounce around the map. Please help, I have AT&T

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2013

i dont know about compensation. i just want lag free servers on euw.

the problems there have been going on, ever since the eu servers existed. its not as bad as it used to be with hour long ques, and the severs repeatedly being completely unavailable.

but these random pingspikes are still noticable, and extremely frustrating. sometimes you get lags, even though the indicator shows a constant ~30 ms.

but i simply notice, when my champ suddenly doesnt react fluently anymore.

Antilogicality

12-16-2013

Meanwhile, on EUW...