I dont understand banning annie.... please stop these selfish bans -.-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyto

12-14-2013

Annie should not be higher priority than other champions who snowball hard or have incredible roam capability.

Tsuchinoko X

12-14-2013

"I do what I want!"

TSM Stoya

12-14-2013

One would think someone of Gold ELO would at least see the strength of a well played Annie and why she is a good ban.

Neurosurgeonwolf

12-14-2013

Never had your team stun-melted at once have you op? Lucky op.

Dyto

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinSan View Post
One would think someone of Gold ELO would at least see the strength of a well played Annie and why she is a good ban.
Errr Im not saying shes not strong, ofcourse shes strong but it's a selfish ban that doesnt effect the team as much as other bans, hell even leona is a better ban than annie.

Postal Miku

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyto View Post
Errr Im not saying shes not strong, ofcourse shes strong but it's a selfish ban that doesnt effect the team as much as other bans, hell even leona is a better ban than annie.
Leona stuns you, and does not also take off 50+% of your health
Also Leona stun is avoidable, Annies is instant cast point and click

Dyto

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Miku View Post
Leona stuns you, and does not also take off 50+% of your health
Also Leona stun is avoidable, Annies is instant cast point and click
... my point remains valid. There are other MUCH higher priority bans that affect the team and not just bottom lane. Annie is a powerhouse support I wont deny but still doesnt have enough map-wide pressure to be a threat for the team until mid to late game teamfights.

Reign of Miasma

12-14-2013

A mia Annie is a lot like an unmarked van.

You don't know which ones give free candy or have giant burning bears inside.

pro4never

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

Quote:

You're hilarious.

Annie fills the same role as Leona except does it with fantastic range meaning she's infinitely safer, more reliable and doesn't have anywhere near the same level of counterpicks.

Annie/Taric are currently king and queen of bot lane and are truly dominant forces.

Outside of Kassadin who the hell else would you even ban? Nasus, Riven, Eve are 'fine' bans but far from instant loss if you bother to counter play or counter pick them and Jinx is fine if you wanna take her out but the point of bans is to take out champions who are incredibly strong or offer little counter play.

Do you trust your team to play a fantastic Karma every single game you don't ban Annie? Cause that's the strongest counter to Annie support (hell.. one of the only counters) and no one bothers playing her.

Quote:
There are other MUCH higher priority bans that affect the team and not just bottom lane.
-Supports determine who win bot lane.
-Bot lane determines who win late game.
-Most roaming mids are nerfed hard (except kassadin)
-Most junglers not worth banning
-Top is an island but usually 1-2 bans thrown towards them already

So yes, who else would you even be using your extra bans on?

Ramachese

12-14-2013

Quote:
... my point remains valid. There are other MUCH higher priority bans that affect the team and not just bottom lane. Annie is a powerhouse support I wont deny but still doesnt have enough map-wide pressure to be a threat for the team until mid to late game teamfights.
Your point is an opinion. While I usually do not ban Annie I do believe she is a valid ban. There are a lot of valid bans in the game. As far as I'm concerned there really are no 'must bans' anymore. There are simply too many champs that can have a major impact on the game to claim there are.