Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

500 pings, Attempting to Reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Froosty2

05-30-2014

having same problems submitted a support ticket and they sent me a list of things to help nothing fixed it :/. Really sucks seeing as how much i have put into this game, i have been waiting 8 months for it to get fixed... dont get your hopes up.

Lich King

05-30-2014

It's getting more and more ridiculous now.

Boposhopo

05-30-2014

Got kicked from not being able to reconnect, and now I can't rejoin the game. Hope this gets marked as loss forgiven or something u.u

Endgame Anemone

05-30-2014

Good thing Riot dumped the money from Tencent's controlling interest into a solid infrastructure. Nah, just kidding, blew it on marketing.

Sovelis Liadon

05-30-2014

Quote:
Endgame Anemone:
Good thing Riot dumped the money from Tencent's controlling interest into a solid infrastructure. Nah, just kidding, blew it on marketing.

I thought they blew the money on that "Pentakill" Album?

Feonex

05-31-2014

to be clear they have the money and desire to produce a metal album but not to hire someone to address the paying customers who have been having this issue for a long time. Reds keep posting on this forum but they are ignoring this issue.

Spacerazar

06-03-2014

I'm just done with this game, riot has been no help at all, me and my friends are going to move in and so should anyone else. Once riot has no customers, Maby then they will try to actually make the game playable again.

MILF God

06-17-2014

I wish I hadn't invested so much time and money into this game....these servers are absolutely horrible. There's always something wrong and riot doesn't seem to be able to fix it. I understand it's completely free but they make sooo much money off of skins it seems unfair that we can't get a decent server...they're still using the servers they had in season 1. It's season 4 and the game has grown exponentially since then. Guess what riot: TIME. TO. UPGRADE.
Also if we can get a server closer to the eastern side of NA that'd be great. Kind of annoying having the closest one on the western side of the states.

Kilthemall

09-09-2014

This is happening to me and season is about over! I am so close to gold! COME ON RIOT WTF!!!

Kilthemall

09-09-2014

Can we get some sort of Riot Employee to post on this? This looks like its an OLD problem and I want it fixed asap so I can get my gold rank :c