Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

500 pings, Attempting to Reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MikeDiggity

12-17-2013

i have the same 500 ping Reconnect problem. ; - (
DaynNite91 makes me feel bad for riot's customer service. what a babey LOL. i hope he has not discouraged them from working on the problem. demanding compensation for a bug. he must not realize he has no power but the power to discourage them from fixing this mess. what a horrible poster child for this problem. a prime example of how bad the LOL community is. i would delete his account for good measure. his few $ don't out way the hassle he makes. Delete DaynNite91 account riot!

Gh0st Warrior

12-17-2013

Having the exact same problems, tempted to just unistall and reinstall just to see what happens.

yuca rucha

12-17-2013

i already uninstall and re-install the game. nothing change!

HeftyHefty

Recruiter

12-17-2013

I want to uninstall and quit. I can't even play a simple ranked match because riot servers are screwing me. It's hard enough to manage everything else to have some free time to play this game, and when finally my internet is perfect the riot servers decide to fail and riot fails to respond? Thanks a ton, riot.

drunknError

12-17-2013

Bump. Logged in today, went into ARAM, happened again. Seems like the ezreal on my team DC'd also. I just installed updates on my pc last night, also, and reinstalled league hoping for the problem to be solved, but nothing new.

I don't understand what the purpose of this part of the forums is if Riot takes no effort to actually responding to this major issue.
Total b.s.

BtotheOtotheV

02-02-2014

problem happened 4 games in a row its dumb

Beeshrine09

02-18-2014

Hi, sorry to necro this thread, but I have made posts myself about this same exact problem which I have had since i got the game 3 weeks ago. Reinstalling, fixing, resetting internet/firewalls/computer... none of these things resolve the issue. Has anyone found a solution to this? Does riot even care? I have a week ban from leavebuster now because i get kicked off so frequently, so that gives riot plenty of time to help solve this issue!

Dark Anarch

04-24-2014

Dear Riot.

I have been experiencing this exact issue for over half a year. It is constant at 500 and I have had both Charter and AT&T ISP's. My internet is flawless besides League, and it is disheartening that I can do nothing about this issue and that it has existed for so long. Don't sweep this under the rug. I know it is hard to keep a business this large running, especially when it is presented as free. But for this problem to exist this long is just bad. Please post back your thoughts.

Vexed Darkness

04-24-2014

See my whole team had this happen earlier

ZynkArcSouls

05-30-2014

Having same problem after newest patch. Every game has 500 ping reconnect: Normal, Domination, and ARAM.