AntiMage's Patch 3.15 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximum Rubick

01-13-2014

I find this thread terribly offensive...

vasheenomed

02-03-2014

please move sona up

she is mute and therefore permenantly silenced, obviously she can't be using magic if she is still able to use all her moves while silenced.

idk about you, but it's pretty awesome to be able to make someone die just by playing a few fast eighth notes, and her heal and ult are extremely effective against mages. in fact, her lore reads that she "slices" her enemies with her notes, obviously no magic, you could think of it almost as swords of sound waves.

who knows, maybe sona even lost her parents to some mage..... but it's unfair to give her the lowest rank when it's obvious she isn't using magic

Krizonar

02-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasheenomed View Post
please move sona up
Actually, while Sona's instrument is magical, Sona is a victim of magic and is forced to live with the fact that she possesses a magical item.

Sona's mute disability is hinted to be put on her by magical means and the instrument itself seems to control her, she can't get rid of it and it can do things against her will.

vasheenomed

02-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizonar View Post
Actually, while Sona's instrument is magical, Sona is a victim of magic and is forced to live with the fact that she possesses a magical item.

Sona's mute disability is hinted to be put on her by magical means and the instrument itself seems to control her, she can't get rid of it and it can do things against her will.
I wouldn't say necessarilly that her item is magical.... but I do think it is attached to her through magical means... perhaps it is even related to her mute

Mr McCrabby

02-03-2014

I think Sejuani could use a bump on the list. Yeah she does some of that frost magic BS but most of her skills involve beating people up with an overgrown pig and a flail. In her defense, being a Freljord chieftain apparently means you have snowstorms coming out your ass all the time. Plus her favorite pastimes are beating up Ashe and Lissandra, that counts for something right?

Seamuisin

02-04-2014

bump. power of syndra reminded me.

AntiMage II

03-19-2014

RIP Kassadin.