AntiMage's Patch 3.15 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiropat

12-21-2013

How can you say as he is a mage? That arrow is clearly enchanted. That means while she may shop at Mages R Us she can't use any magic of her own.

420AntiMage

12-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiropat View Post
How can you say as he is a mage? That arrow is clearly enchanted. That means while she may shop at Mages R Us she can't use any magic of her own.
Why the **** would anyone want to use magic in the first place?

Dark Hagoth

01-09-2014

Epic thread. I'm glad Gragas is still considered cool. I mean he is the epitome of drunk gaming. He just drinks a lot and throws things, nothing magical about that.

Owlstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2014

Magic sucks???

YOU SUCK

btw laughed at Nidalee.

TaoistMaster

01-09-2014

Voli hates zilean...

The lightening is pure rage.

At least bump him a tier for trying to destroy zilean the magical old kook

Maximum KayIe

01-09-2014

Volibear The fact that he's an armoured bear aside, he shoots lightning. Non-magic bears don't do that ****. Also he talks.
Lmao had me rollin. 10/10.

Canastus

01-09-2014

I suggest a change concerning Cassiopeia's standing in that list. She's obviously using her natural abilities, after all being a snake enables her to create the poison and miasma she's throwing and spitting at people. The ability to petrify people is also natural to any gorgon, I don't see any magic there.

Crastym

01-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420AntiMage View Post
Sona - I'll let her off the hook if she can tell me why her music isn't magic.
Music is conveyed through airwaves, which are a physical entity. Riot just colored it in and made it a magical attack because they wanted to nerf her boobs somehow.

TaoistMaster

01-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canastus View Post
I suggest a change concerning Cassiopeia's standing in that list. She's obviously using her natural abilities, after all being a snake enables her to create the poison and miasma she's throwing and spitting at people. The ability to petrify people is also natural to any gorgon, I don't see any magic there.

Agreed, no magic seen there.. I mean she IS a snake so..

CraigMarduk

01-12-2014

Shen uses magic since he wants balance between magic and non magic, he even says "Balance is equilibrium!
P.s There's no such thing as appearing behind your ally with purple shield on them... Don't give me ninjutsu **** it's MAGIC as if a normal human can make his knife float over the enemy
P.S: The "forbidden" technique that ZED uses consists highly of shadow magic which is not balanced for other ninjas to use.(having more than 1 shadow is not magic?)