AntiMage's Patch 3.15 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kid JustSoul

12-18-2013

i dont know, how does kog maw keep getting more acid/vomit stored up? i mean surely theres only so much that tiny, mechanical body can hold. i imagine if we crack him open we'll find small little creatures converting mana into acid. sounds like magic to me.

Kid JustSoul

12-18-2013

another note, CORKI JAX AND ZIGGS ARE TOTALLY IN THE WRONG TEIR! the poor bastards spend all day practicing with a joystick, finding suitable replacement panes for their lamppost, and dangerously throwing together gunpowder fueled bombs, just for you to tell them they're too magic-ey? i suppose Ziggs occasionally buys an hourglass, but usually he just decks himself out in hats and ****! and corki is just plane (har) in the wrong teir! his science isnt anything WE havent seen before! he flys a friggen helicopter!

jax is just being prejudiced against! he works day and night on improving his improvised weapon skill, and had to dump about a billion feats just to get decent damage, and now you're calling him a mage?! he's flat Martial and you know it! all three deserve a bump up impo.

you might want to look at cassiopeia too, while she does use some form of magic to turn her enemies to stone, she mostly just shoots poison at them while they run away, and very few mages can handle her in lane! that scumbag ryze gets so distracted by her... beauty... that he cant even remember how to sling a spell!

Hashloon

12-18-2013

What about Riven?

I mean she shouts and people stop running hurt themselves.
Then she runs fast to a direction and suddenly she doens't feel being hit by freaking arrows on her knee because she bought a big ass sword on her inventory.
And she shoots GREEN LASERS through her blade.

MAGIC DETECTED

420AntiMage

12-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencemon View Post
soraka... a mage that kinda antimages. whut do
Her E doubles as a mana dispenser; she's an enabler.

See Keeper of Light:

Name:  4QjyJ.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  130.0 KB

Poor Omniknight. I know his pain.

BLU Medic

12-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cousin Soul View Post
i dont know, how does kog maw keep getting more acid/vomit stored up? i mean surely theres only so much that tiny, mechanical body can hold. i imagine if we crack him open we'll find small little creatures converting mana into acid. sounds like magic to me.
He's from a place called the Void. It's not a mechanical body, it's a natural body. If Cho'Gath can create an infinite number of spikes from thin air, I think it's fair to say that Kog'Maw has a really bad stomach problem and ought to see a doctor about it. A bit like the Spitters in Left 4 Dead 2.

Plus, VOMIT! ON THOSE HORRIBLE MAGES! Vomit on them all! Melt them with horrific stomach acid!

DarthBlunts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2013

Boss list

DarkestDisciple

12-18-2013

Greatest thread in recorded history.

420AntiMage

12-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashloon View Post
What about Riven?

I mean she shouts and people stop running hurt themselves.
Then she runs fast to a direction and suddenly she doens't feel being hit by freaking arrows on her knee because she bought a big ass sword on her inventory.
And she shoots GREEN LASERS through her blade.

MAGIC DETECTED
Riven is one tough chick, you don't wanna mess with her. If you look closely you'll see that she's actually shooting pieces of her sword at people. If that isn't the tightest **** then I don't know what is.

Yarumasi

12-19-2013

this tier list rocketed me to challenger, rip in piece enemy mages

CupcakeNinja

12-20-2013

Move Taric down a tier. No way he could make his hair that fabulous without necromancy.