AntiMage's Patch 3.15 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

linxinghua

12-17-2013

some1 help me
account got hacked

P2Mc28

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20thCenturyFaux View Post
DIPLOMANCY!
Diplomancy!? I think that is the worst magic ever. I vote down TWO tiers! Also vote for New Best Word of the Day.

420AntiMage

12-17-2013

Quote:
Warwick mainly bros out with Singed and tries to eat Soraka, Soraka is a mage and Singed is sciencey. Nominate Warwick to move up a tier.
Warwick is a fair point. Come to think of it, he really does epitomize the harm magic inflicts.

Quote:
Heimerdinger looks like a mage insofar as sufficiently advanced science looks like magic, but he spends almost all of his time shooting mages in the face with science. He doesn't use magic and he puts mages in the ground, imo he should go up a tier.
Heimedinger is still a borderline case. He is tagged as a mage, but technically isn't one.

Quote:
Poppy uses a bunch of shiny stuff that isn't coming from science, she goes after adc more than mages, she deals a ton of magic damage, and she can become immune to harm through... diplomacy? MORE LIKE DIPLOMANCY!
I never liked Poppy anyways. That political shield is bull****.

Could you do me a favour talk to Morello about deleting Kennen, Morde, and Vlad?

TutorialGames

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420AntiMage View Post
Zyra - Killing that sorceress was cool and all, but using her magic? I ain't havin' it.
Woah now! Zyra doesn't use stinky magics! She's a plant with a whole tangle of roots, living inside the body of a mage she killed. She just sends some of her roots down through her "feet" - through the earth, reaching out of the ground to lash at her target. Proof: She can't use abilities while airborne!

420AntiMage

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TutorialGames View Post
Woah now! Zyra doesn't use stinky magics! She's a plant with a whole tangle of roots, living inside the body of a mage she killed. She just sends some of her roots down through her "feet" - through the earth, reaching out of the ground to lash at her target. Proof: She can't use abilities while airborne!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyra's Lore
Longing to take control of her fate, the ancient, dying plant Zyra transferred her consciousness into a human body for a second chance at life. Centuries ago, she and her kind dominated the Kumungu Jungle, using thorns and vines to consume any animal that set foot in their territory. As the years passed, the animal population steadily died off. Food became increasingly scarce, and Zyra could only stand by helplessly as the last of her kin withered away. She thought she would perish alone, until the appearance of an unwary sorceress presented her with an opportunity for salvation.

It was the first time in years Zyra had sensed a creature wander so close. Hunger drew her to the sorceress, but some other, deeper instinct compelled her. She enveloped the woman in thorns with ease, but as she savored this final meal, foreign memories invaded her thoughts. She saw great jungles of metal and stone where humans and animals thrived. Potent magic surged through her vines, and she devised an elegant but risky plan to survive. Using the womanís memories, Zyra poured her newfound magic into the creation of a human-shaped vessel. She didnít know what sort of world awaited her, but she had nothing left to lose. When Zyra opened her eyes, she was overwhelmed by the raw power ready at her fingertips. It wasnít until she noticed the shriveled remains of the plant she once was that she realized how vulnerable she had become. If this body died, there would be no network of vines to retreat through, no roots to regrow her...but she felt truly alive. She beheld the world for the first time as animals did, and a dark smile crept across her lips. She was reborn, and there was so much now within her grasp.
Not cool Zyra. Not cool.

BLU Medic

12-17-2013

Apart from Kog'Maw, because vomit isn't magic, I agree.

Just think about it. Kog'Maw's vomiting over all those damn mages. They deserve it.

Maku Pichu

12-17-2013

Look at how many curse words you used, why the **** don't these useless mods ban you already.

420AntiMage

12-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maku Pichu View Post
Look at how many curse words you used, why the **** don't these useless mods ban you already.
You're just jelly 'cause they like me more than you.

Weirding ways

12-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLU Medic View Post
Apart from Kog'Maw, because vomit isn't magic, I agree.

Just think about it. Kog'Maw's vomiting over all those damn mages. They deserve it.
I second this motion. You say you find his vomit disgusting, but all you need is to point him towards those mages you despise and watch them melt in goey acid.
You know who else hates acid? MAGES. ball --> your court.

Pro Gamer Boobs

12-18-2013

10/10 I laughed so hard I had to stop reading half-way through so my abdomens don't blow up