AntiMage's Patch 3.15 Tier List

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420AntiMage

12-15-2013

It has been some time since their was an official tier list update, especially following the season 4 changes, so I have taken it upon myself to rectify this.

The old tier list format was inaccurate in conveying the values and strengths of each champion so I have devised a new set of tiers which adequately describes their effectiveness in addressing the scourge of magic.

[CENTER]__________________________________________________[/CENTER]

The following key is used to denote each champion's ideal position in their struggle to vanquish the evils of magic.

J = Jungle
M = Mid
T = Top
ADC = Attack Damage Carry (Not ****ing "Marksman")
S = Support

*Champions are listed in alphabetical order for each tier.

Pretty Cool Guy Tier:
These are the best champions for ****ing up mages. Their kits are designed to specifically make their life hell.

Cho'Gath (M or T), Draven (ADC), Galio (M), Garen (T), Kassadin (M), Nocturne (J), Sivir (ADC), Talon (M), Veigar (M), Wukong (M or T), Yasuo (M)

*Notable Explanations
Draven -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Because he is Draven
Veigar - He technically uses magic but his ult tells me that his heart is in the right place. I'll tolerate him... for now.
Wukong - 480% AD ratio AOE freelo knockup. 'nuff said.

Good Effort Tier:
These champions aren't specifically designed to counter mages, but they can sometimes hold their own against them. Most important is that they don't use magic.

Alistar (S), Caitlyn (ADC), Darius (T), Fiora (M or T), Gangplank (M or T), Graves (ADC), Jarvan (J), Jayce (M or T), Jinx (ADC), Kha'Zix (M), Lee Sin (T or J), Master Yi (J), Miss Fortune (ADC), Olaf (T), Pantheon (M or T), Quinn (ADC), Rammus (J), Renekton (T), Rengar (T), Riven (M or T), Shyvana (T or J), Skarner (J), Taric (S), Tristana (ADC), Tryndamere (T), Udyr (T or J), Vayne (ADC), Vi (J), Xin Zhao (T or J), Zed (M)

*Notable Explanations
Miss Fortune - She shoots an unusual amount of bullets with nowhere to store them; or so I thought. Turns out she's got ample storage space.
Gangplank - His oranges are 100% magic-free organic.
Pantheon - That jump made me suspicious. Had to test him for performance-enhancing magics. Turns out it was just steroids.
Quinn -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderweiss View Post
She jumps into the air, high fives pantheon, and then lands.
Shyvana - Turns out transforming into a dragon is completely natural. I'll let it slide.
Taric - ****ing gems man, how do they work?

Borderline Unacceptable
These champions are close to being mages, but technically don't use magic. Closer inspection reveals that they just use science or some cool trick, not real magic. I don't have any issue with them, but they better watch themselves.

Akali (M or T), Blitzcrank (S), Corki (ADC), Dr. Mundo (T or J), Gragas (M), Heimerdinger (M), Irelia (T), Jax (T), Katarina (M), Lucian (ADC), Malphite (T), Maokai (J), Nautilus (J), Oriana (M), Rumble (T), Shen (T), Singed (T), Twitch (ADC), Urgot (ADC), Viktor (M), Warwick (T or J), Zac (T or J), Ziggs (M)

*Notable Explanations
Dr. Mundo - I thought that fire thing he does was magic. Turns out he just sets himself on fire.
Gragas - I was going to make an issue about him, but his lore retcon doesn't make any mention of magic. He's cool now.
Lucian - Not sure if his guns are magic, but they're really ****ing cool.
Malphite - Upon reviewing his lore, I have moved Malphite up for his open hostility towards magic.
Maokai - He might be made of magic but he's been very vocal about his opinions of it. Tolerated.
Oriana - I was really torn about this one, but technically she's just a robot. Tolerated until she buys a Zhonya's.
Shen - His shield and teleport ult might seem like magic but speaking from experience I can assure you that they're completely different.
Twitch - After much deliberation I have decided to move Twitch. No higher than this though, he still smells bad.
Warwick - This is what happens when you play with mages.

Kill Yourself Tier:
The magic-wielding scum known as mages inhabit this tier. Not all of them are dedicated mages, but they still use magic. They aren't real people so you shouldn't feel bad about wrecking their ****.

Aatrox (T or J), Ahri (M), Amumu (J), Anivia (M), Annie (M or S), Ashe (ADC), Brand (M), Cassiopeia (M), Diana (J or M), Elise (****ing Everywhere), Evelynn (J or M), Ezreal (ADC or M), Fiddlesticks (J or S), Fizz (M), Hecarim (J), Janna (S), Karma (M), Karthus (M), Kayle (M), Kog'Maw (ADC or M), LeBlanc (M or S), Leona (S), Lissandra (M), Lulu (S), Lux (M), Malzahar (M), Morgana (M), Nami (S), Nasus (T), Nidalee (M), Nunu (J), Poppy (T), Ryze (M), Sejuani (J), Shaco (J), Sion (???), Sona (S), Soraka (S), Swain (M or T), Syndra (M), Teemo (T), Thresh (S), Trundle (T or J), Twisted Fate (M), Varus (ADC), Volibear (T or J), Xerath (M), Yorick (T), Zilean (M or S), Zyra (M or S)

*Notable Explanations
Aatrox - Don't think I wouldn't notice you shooting lasers from your sword. Also, have you seen the way it bends? Dafuq is that?
Ahri - ****.
Amumu - Cry me a river.
Ashe - Giant-ass ice arrow? Nope, nothing magical about that.
Brand - Dude needs to chill the **** out.
Ezreal - You might be an ADC but that is definitely magic you're shooting. Also, what's this I hear about time-traveling? Sounds like sorcery to me.
Fizz - As if summoning sharks out of nowhere wasn't enough, I can't hit you just because you're sitting on a stick? **** you.
Janna - Oh look, another magic ****.
R-thus - Soooooo much skill.
Kayle - What, you thought because you had a sword I wouldn't notice all that magic ****?
Kog'Maw - Technically he's not a mage; I just think he's gross. Puking on everything? Really?
Leona - Same deal as Kayle.
Lissandra - Cold hearted *****.
Morgana - Would be top tier if it wasn't for her insistence on cooking with magic. Seriously, those cookies taste like feet.
Nasus - Such Q. Wow. Very amaze.
Nidalee - I was cool with her spears and traps but then she turned into a cougar. Even Shyvana agrees that's some magical bull****.
Poppy -
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20thCenturyFaux View Post
Poppy uses a bunch of shiny stuff that isn't coming from science, she goes after adc more than mages, she deals a ton of magic damage, and she can become immune to harm through... diplomacy? MORE LIKE DIPLOMANCY!
Sion - What's this guy's deal. Sometimes he hits you with an axe, sometimes his shield explodes. Just like a mage to be an inconsistent mother****er.
Sona - I'll let her off the hook if she can tell me why her music isn't magic.
Teemo - Magic mushrooms.
Volibear The fact that he's an armoured bear aside, he shoots lightning. Non-magic bears don't do that ****. Also he talks.
Xerath -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredge Mammus View Post
He's made of magic, and people made of magic are f*cking sh*tty.
Yorick - 2spooky4me. I'm calling Ghostbusters on your ass.
Zyra - Killing that sorceress was cool and all, but using her magic? I ain't havin' it.

Bull**** Tier:
No-cost magic? This is not ok Riot. What the **** were you thinking?

Kennen (M or T), Mordekaiser (M or T), Vladimir (M or T)

*Notable Explanations
Kennen - Ninja pikachu tryhard.
Mordekaiser - A tin can.
Vladimir - Emo Invoker wanna-be.

This concludes my patch 3.15 tier list. With your bump, the evils of magic shall not prevail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420AntiMage View Post
tl;dr

Magic sucks.

edit: Red posts, Riot confirmed Anti-Mage supporters.

Vuther

12-15-2013

magic sucks

NInjacatMew

12-15-2013

The is right in my opinion. Good job!

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2013

10/10

Palistus

12-15-2013

10/10

Rule 34s Smurf

12-15-2013

Quality tier list 10/10

Dryad Soraka

12-15-2013

ur mom tier

Absolute None

12-15-2013

Agreed. F*ck magic.

For reason behind Xerath, you should say that he's made of magic, and people made of magic are f*cking sh*tty.

LegacyEx

12-15-2013

ty based anti-mage

Weedlayer

12-15-2013

Agreed 100%

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	antimage.png
Views:	449
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	858076  

1234511 ... 16