Sunfire cape buff!!!

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Money

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

Make the magic damage true damage, nuff said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurestrikelol View Post
It's pretty bad for its cost. I don't even know why they nerfed the damage. It's a damage/tank item but it doesn't give you any stats that scales with your abilities. So even if I am Garen, the #1 user for Sunfire Cape, I would get more bang from buying AD to do more spin damage rather than the cape.

Making it like 30 true damage per second would balance it out. It's not enough to be an outright threat but it means it won't stay irrelevant lategame when the enemy carries are packing close to 100 MR and their tanks 160+.
^ good reason.

Edit 1: Ok im reading all this AoE stuff that if you get 5 you will rape the other team. Lets make some clear points over here. Yes you can get 5 sunfires and deal a total of 35 * 5 which would make the item really strong, then again if they lowered it to 30 damage but make it true damage would be a great thing.

Also lets not forget, what team would get 5 sunfires? the carry is gonna rush sunfire too? the jungler? the support? if anything only top would get sunfire cape, the AP carry wouldnt waste money on it. maybe the support too. But no team will ever get all 5 thinking it will outdamage the power of their carries and AP carry.

EDIT 2: Ok for those still talking that it would be too OP because of the stacking. Like i said on one of my responses here. Riot has enough skills with their coding and stuff, to make it unique. They can program the game so that only 1 per team. Anyways i still support my idea of TRUE DAMAGE

Dyingslowly

11-24-2011

nope

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

That would be pretty ridiculous on some champs.

Let me be clear, I'm all for upping the damage, but I think true damage might be overkill, unless they lowered the true damage down some.

Lykesis

11-24-2011

Sunfire cape is borderline useless at the moment so why even use it right now? it needs a buff. +1

People disagreeing think 35 Magic damage MINUS magic res is a good dps....

Jeremizle

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyRelish View Post
That would be pretty ridiculous.
the item is complete **** right now. every second that passes makes the item more and more worthless.

King Money

11-24-2011

how is it ridicolous???? you have champs who hit 75 true damage per second or more, depending on their attack speed (Irelia), yo have olaf who nukes you. 35 magic damage is useless in a teamfight, considering people have magic resistance, so you will damage all your oponents for what? 15 damage per second?. Make it true damage so at least it has a difference in a teamfight, or if its too OP for the QQers make it deal 30 damage but make it true damage.

King Money

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingslowly View Post
nope
elaborate before posting a dumb answer kthxbye.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

11-24-2011

Just lower the recipe cost, IMO.

It's actually a nice item to have, but the price is kind of steep.

somewhere

11-24-2011

yeaaah after takeing the ability to stack em away idk why they lowered it too 35, should put it back to 45 or something.

King Money

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenant View Post
Just lower the recipe cost, IMO.

It's actually a nice item to have, but the price is kind of steep.
that can also be a good solution, if the price was 500 to upgrade or 450 it would make it a better item too.

1234511 ... 12