Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Make a member's system, it'll make you big $ and lots of us happy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkinnerBlade

12-14-2013

Quote:
NInjacatMew:
Scrap the idea, Riot. Doing it will cause a riot.

They don't care. They never care. They always do whatever THEY want with pricing.

Desmond Law

12-14-2013

Quote:
RiotFiretiger777:
I'm curious, are people downvoting him because they don't like the idea of a subscription model at all? I'd love to discuss what would make players happy with a subscription model and what they don't want to see at all.

Personally I'm not so sure about the random skin feature or affecting match making. But I'd love to discuss what features players would be excited to see in general!

The answer is always Karthus
and also no, no is also a good answer

iComplicate

12-14-2013

The subscription model for video games is outdated.. Why would you even consider implementing that?

Do you want this to be RuneScape?

RiotFiretiger777

B2B Markeeting Associate

12-14-2013

Thanks for the input everybody, it helps a lot to see what players would like to see and don't want to see!

RavenHusky

12-14-2013

Splitting up the community is the last thing you want to do.

DarkslayerG

12-14-2013

Quote:
RiotFiretiger777:
Of course those who want free to play will remain free to play, any subscription model would be an optional one that players who are interested.

You are forgetting that this is "buying power". You are literally buying better teammates.