Make a member's system, it'll make you big $ and lots of us happy

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkinnerBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NInjacatMew View Post
Scrap the idea, Riot. Doing it will cause a riot.
They don't care. They never care. They always do whatever THEY want with pricing.

Desmond Law

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFiretiger777 View Post
I'm curious, are people downvoting him because they don't like the idea of a subscription model at all? I'd love to discuss what would make players happy with a subscription model and what they don't want to see at all.

Personally I'm not so sure about the random skin feature or affecting match making. But I'd love to discuss what features players would be excited to see in general!
The answer is always Karthus
and also no, no is also a good answer

iComplicate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

The subscription model for video games is outdated.. Why would you even consider implementing that?

Do you want this to be RuneScape?

RiotFiretiger777

B2B Markeeting Associate

12-14-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Thanks for the input everybody, it helps a lot to see what players would like to see and don't want to see!

RavenHusky

12-14-2013

Splitting up the community is the last thing you want to do.

DarkslayerG

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFiretiger777 View Post
Of course those who want free to play will remain free to play, any subscription model would be an optional one that players who are interested.
You are forgetting that this is "buying power". You are literally buying better teammates.