Ok, Bring Back Oracles.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OAC

01-02-2014

So I play Talon, Kha'zix, Akali, and even Wukong, but I'm asking you to bring back the ****ing Oracles. Why? Teemo too OP now. If the Teemo knows how to kite with his insane speed boost and shroom slow, there is no way to kill him. What are we supposed to do now, light up the whole map with vision wards? Trinkets have CDs, and last for like 6 seconds AFTER you upgrade it with gold, AND can only be casted at a set place--how is that different form vision wards? We need an effective way, even if it is expensive way, to clean out his shrooms. If Teemo just gets farmed up in lane--since he has ranged, hybrid dmg autoattack and a long as **** blind, he usually wins lane--even without kills, he will absolutely destroy everybody with shrooms. How do we teamfight tanking 5 shrooms? How do we chase? How do we gank? How do we push? It is now common that you win teamfight 5 for 0, and then get aced by shrooms. I built a Maw of Malmortius, Negatron Cloak and Merc Boots on Kha'zix, putting me at 180 MR, yet 7/5 Teemo still took away half my HP with one shroom, and no he did not buy a Void Staff. In another game, an enemy Teemo simply placed shrooms around their base, and everytime we push up, we lose half of our HP before any fight starts. In the end, they were able to turn on us by stalling, and the Teemo that splitpushed, farmed and planted shrooms the entire game dealt the highest damage to champions on both teams, and their Vladmir, who had 20 some kills and carried teamfights, only dealt two third of his damage. If this continues, the game should be called The League of Shrooms. If you want to make a champion strong, at least make it a bit challenging. It really isn't fair when a champion can take away all your HP just by standing there and not actually doing anything. It's the same problem with heimerdinger, but his turrets are visible and dont slow, or deal AOE damage. The Teemo right now is strong early with his ranged poke, strong mid game since he has free wards for objectives and good dps, AND strong lategame with shrooms to prevent anyone form touching your towers. If you won't be decent human beings and delete Teemo, then at least make his shrooms visible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterWaheed

01-02-2014

Dude its ok. I hate Teemo too.