Hows the idea?

Good 27 30.00%
Wierd 14 15.56%
It works 4 4.44%
It doesn't 45 50.00%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot Can ahri's q hit 3 times?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahri desu

12-14-2013

I was always wondering if ahri casts her q, hit the enemy in 1/2 the range of q, twice, when it comes back for its 2nd damage, flash behind the enemy for the enemy to be hit again of true damage. Would it work? If it did I would be super glad. If it doesn't, should be made that way. Dravens ultimate works that way. He can teleport across the map, to make it go back and forth.

It would need like fakers mechanics and risking the use of flash for almost not possible another q attack. So i dont think this will make her a fotm at all.

EDIT: What if q was made to seem weaker was to not let 3 q's to be broken? What if riot knows and intentionally left it that way?

LSA

12-14-2013

maybe if you weren't so gay and would stop making so many stupid pointless threads about ahri she wouldn't have so many problems

Jhohn

12-14-2013

Been tried and unless fixed it works that way iirc.

Kamijou Touma

12-14-2013

only 2 times

Lustrousio

12-14-2013

You're only hoping for another nerf to Ahri if you wish for that.

Ahri desu

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhohn View Post
Been tried and unless fixed it works that way iirc.
So it works?

Is there a possible link?
@Lustroius

How is it going to make her nerfed? Its not a big buff at all. It is just a mechanic only like challenger player can actually get it off. Or only like Faker. It is extremely hard to do, burning flash and q, I dont think it will be broken at all

Ahri desu

12-14-2013

bump

medium katarina

12-14-2013

i mean you have to be moving fast /lined up so you are behind your enemy as soon as the orb is through them ._. seems like its hard to do and risky for an extra ._. damage that you probably don't need...

Ahri desu

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by medium katarina View Post
i mean you have to be moving fast /lined up so you are behind your enemy as soon as the orb is through them ._. seems like its hard to do and risky for an extra ._. damage that you probably don't need...
But wasting flash, and have to be really good with her. I think she should be the way though. She wouldnt even be able to do it for the next 2XX seconds and it doesnt mean it will work. It could fail and u lost ur escape.

EDIT: Also with this, ahri can easily kill squishies with simply e dfg q flash, because the damage is insane when u land all e and dfg. It is like instant kill without ultimate.

Kuru Pikachu

12-14-2013

you have ahri in your name yet you don't even know how the fk the champ works.