Windowed Scrolling Problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheStrugglEzreal

12-14-2013

Every once in a while when I click outside of the client(to change music or something) and I try to click back in, I can't scroll correctly. If the map is unlocked and I move my cursor in a certain direction, the map will only scroll in that Direction. Only DIRECTLY up, down, left or right. I can not scroll diagonally and it is very clunky. I usually have to click outside of the client and back in a few times for it to start working again. I am using windowed mode.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mike4Real

12-14-2013

I used to have this problem a lot back when I played on iLoL and they released version 2. Windowed mode was basically unplayable. Theres 2 things you could potentially do to resolve it.

When it happens, you can try and press Command+Tab until you are selecting the application that is the game client.

Alternatively you can make it so that your window is almost as big as your resolution, but not quite. This is what I used to do on iLoL 2 and it would basically always scroll the map no matter where your cursor was. To do it you have to go to your LoL application, right click on it, and show package contents. The go here: Contents/LOL/Config/game.cfg
Open that game.cfg file with TextEdit. Then in the file change the value of height and width to be about 8 or so pixels less than the size of your monitor. You might run into issues with the top menu bar and dock hiding though.