@Riot, about Yasuo Ultimate, let's talk.

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CTElephant

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
It's not rude. Every champion plays differently. If you don't like coordinating with your teammates, don't play Yasuo. If you don't like kiting, don't play Ashe. No champion is right for everyone.
have you toyed with full tank/mostly tank yasuo? he is actually really strong... the q spamming and e multiplier is crazy... I'm gonna try it in an actual game.. but i've toyed with it... and it is really fun

Shady Caveman

12-14-2013

Go tank Yasuo, exploit the fact that you can get 650 shield every 5 Es (under 2 seconds), sit in their backline spamming Q and E, use W to prevent them from hitting your team, get all the knockups in the world.

Other melee carries do melee carry stuff better than Yasuo, but Yasuo himself is an amazing tank, he has the tank, the utility and the damage with only Trinity Force. You know when people don't like to go tank because they rely on their team? You know how melee ADC Yasuo is reliant on his team? Tank Yasuo can both carry from tank role and isn't reliant on his team.

Maximum Annie

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHeroNamedHawke View Post
And this is why we love you
I thought you loved him because he designed your husbando...

AHeroNamedHawke

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Annie View Post
I thought you loved him because he designed your husbando...
Well I mean there is more than 1 reason of course

Riot Wittrock

QA Analyst

12-14-2013

Hey CertainT! I've played a few Yasuo games, I generally like him (even though I'm terrible at him, he seems very challenging)

Two things I didnt like. First, the fact that his Q is on auto-smartcast, but the third Q isn't, is very, VERY jarring. With such a quick cast, in team fight situations, you want it to always be smartcast or dumbcast in my opinion. I don't know why you'd ever want half and half...Just seems like an odd choice.

Second, his Q while dashing doesn't seem to work smoothly or consistently. I'd probably have to be in a room with you to aptly describe to you how so in perfect detail, but it goes something along the lines of: there's a lack of clarity as to if you've integrated your E during your dash - AKA if you've pressed it at the right time, since it regardless only slashes at the end.

Voltrice

12-14-2013

As someone who loves Yasuo and will be playing him regardless of nerf (most likely) I think if they took the knock-up requirement off of his ult, it would be ridiculously broken given the 27second CD in lategame...

Battleship Kongo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

This argument is rather invalid as Yasuo has his own knock up.

Dokusei

12-14-2013

Quote:
It's not rude. Every champion plays differently. If you don't like coordinating with your teammates, don't play Yasuo. If you don't like kiting, don't play Ashe. No champion is right for everyone.
dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyum

Maximum Annie

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHeroNamedHawke View Post
Well I mean there is more than 1 reason of course
The fanfic I'm writing is going from a 3-way to a full on orgy...

Durzaka

12-14-2013

Quote:

That isnt really the same thing.

Asking your team mates to pick a champion (or team comp) with multiple knockups takes work and dedication. None of that is going to happen except by coincidence in solo queue.

That doesnt compare at all to know wanting to kite as ashe.

1234567 ... 9