NEW YORDLE!!!!!!!!!!! first new champion 2014

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AirbornePenguin

12-14-2013

My fellow summoners, we have waited for nearly 2 years since another Yordle has entered the League.Since the March 2012 release of Lulu we have received 22 new champions,none of which are Yordles. 13 of which are fighters or secondary fighters,1 true tank, 3 off tanks and only TWO true supports (Nami and Thresh). It is clear that Yordles, supports, and tanks have been neglected these past two years. So it is hardly difficult to imagine the next champion. I propose the LoL community lobbies as a group to Riot Games for a tanky-support-Yordle in the early months of 2014. With 5 ADCs, 6 mids, 10 top/junglers added, The support position along with Yordles have been ignored for far too long. Join me!

Aarongeddon

12-14-2013

Riot pls no more yordlerino.

Lisianthus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

Junker the jungle ganker yordle!

AirbornePenguin

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimiru View Post
Junker the jungle ganker yordle!
funny

Zosma

Recruiter

12-14-2013

we really dont need another yordle we need another ninja we have 4... where is the 5th? No team of ninjas...

Artusses

12-14-2013

Yes!!!!!!

Jaeeeeee

12-14-2013

All Yorldes have the trolliest kits. Fk that. Down with the yordles.

Supahjeenius

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z0sma View Post
we really dont need another yordle we need another ninja we have 4... where is the 5th? No team of ninjas...
Ninja's work better alone.

Zosma

Recruiter

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supahjeenius View Post
Ninja's work better alone.
True but Yordle's work better when they don't exist

Zosma

Recruiter

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirbornePenguin View Post
My fellow summoners, we have waited for nearly 2 years since another Yordle has entered the League.Since the March 2012 release of Lulu we have received 22 new champions,none of which are Yordles. 13 of which are fighters or secondary fighters,1 true tank, 3 off tanks and only TWO true supports (Nami and Thresh). It is clear that Yordles, supports, and tanks have been neglected these past two years. So it is hardly difficult to imagine the next champion. I propose the LoL community lobbies as a group to Riot Games for a tanky-support-Yordle in the early months of 2014. With 5 ADCs, 6 mids, 10 top/junglers added, The support position along with Yordles have been ignored for far too long. Join me!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE trollmo was 1 yordle to many... and then they made more