The Void Walker's Terrace (Ask Kassadin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Void Walker

02-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zilean View Post
"I wish to discuss with you how you are planning to deal with the imminent threat of the void."
Kassadin raised a brow at the old Chronokeeper. "An interesting point, not one I expected from you." He frowned as he thought about this. "I plan to raise as much of an awareness and defence against it as I can, and though I hope it never comes to it, fight to our last breath." Even he knew it was not much to work with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCOsanches589
"I'm not sure. All I know is it's bigger than almost anything the void could possibly throw at us...something...feared...even in the void."
"I find that hard to believe," He replied flatly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibblets
Approaching Kassadin's room relatively late with a box of chocolates in hand, Shiva stopped right in front of the door as she hesitantly attempted to knock on the door but refrained herself from doing so. Shiva wanted to spend time with him like usual, but lately her mind had been more focused on re-enlisting herself in the military, preventing her from visiting often or at all. The chocolates was a gift for him since she felt it was the only snack she witnessed him enjoy. Maintaining herself collected, her eyes shifted around in case he was coming down from the terrace, but instead placed the box of chocolates in front of his door. Resting her hand on the door frame, she lightly patted it to clear her conscious that she at least tried to see him. With that she slowly paced down the hall.
Kassadin lay stretched out on his living room couch, a soft smile on his face. He had felt much more relaxed and at peace ever since the Lunar Festival. Though it made him think hard about many things, it made him feel much better overall. When he heard a soft patting noise come from his door, he tilted his head and stood, making his way to open it and see what the noise was.

When he opened the door, he saw Shiva turning to leave. "Shiva?" He called out. "Did you want to see me?" He glanced down, seeing the chocolates before looking back up at her with a light-hearted grin on his face. "You really do want me to eat more, don't you?"

PSYCOsanches589

02-16-2014

"You do now...but you will soon see...the eye of the void is upon us." he said as he disappeared into the darkness again

Shibblets

02-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Void Walker View Post
Kassadin lay stretched out on his living room couch, a soft smile on his face. He had felt much more relaxed and at peace ever since the Lunar Festival. Though it made him think hard about many things, it made him feel much better overall. When he heard a soft patting noise come from his door, he tilted his head and stood, making his way to open it and see what the noise was.

When he opened the door, he saw Shiva turning to leave. "Shiva?" He called out. "Did you want to see me?" He glanced down, seeing the chocolates before looking back up at her with a light-hearted grin on his face. "You really do want me to eat more, don't you?"
Hearing the door open behind her with Kassadin calling out to her, her body froze as she tried to process an alabi. Slowly turning to face him, seeing him made her smile instantly. Yet sadly her smile softened after re-thinking her actions.

"I didn't ..." there was no alabi she felt he deserved "I know you enjoyed them, maybe some time we will figure out what else you enjoy, heh".

Walking back to him while picking up the box of chocolates, Shiva properly offered them to him.

"Here, don't make me force you to eat them" she snickered.

Ask kog maw

02-17-2014

"Yes but they are so loud... And Kog'maw is quite scared of what Kha'zix, Cho'gath and Malzhar would do if they found out Kog'maw does not want to serve the void. And Kog'maw is also afraid of his daddy."

Dear Renekton

02-17-2014

Dear purple man,

What can you tell me about the void? I don't want my soon to be kingdom invaded by these weak purple Flesh bags.

-With love, Renekton.

Ask Void Walker

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibblets View Post
Hearing the door open behind her with Kassadin calling out to her, her body froze as she tried to process an alabi. Slowly turning to face him, seeing him made her smile instantly. Yet sadly her smile softened after re-thinking her actions.

"I didn't ..." there was no alabi she felt he deserved "I know you enjoyed them, maybe some time we will figure out what else you enjoy, heh".

Walking back to him while picking up the box of chocolates, Shiva properly offered them to him.

"Here, don't make me force you to eat them" she snickered.

Kassadin laughed in return. He had to admit, the chocolates were a nice treat. "Come in, please." He beckoned. "Something feels... Off. Is there anything wrong?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Renekton View Post
Dear purple man,

What can you tell me about the void? I don't want my soon to be kingdom invaded by these weak purple Flesh bags.

-With love, Renekton.
Dear Renekton,

I can tell you many things about the Void. What is it exactly that you are looking to find out about it?

Sincerely,
Kassadin

LTCherz

02-19-2014

((We gonna get the journey to Icathia thread soon? Not to be impatient buutt))

Ask Void Walker

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTCherz View Post
((We gonna get the journey to Icathia thread soon? Not to be impatient buutt))
((Yeah, I thought we were wrapping up our conversations here first. If you'd like, I can just timeskip and start it. I'm not gonna sit down and type it though tonight, I'm pretty tired. Just minor posts on my end right now.))

Shibblets

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Void Walker View Post
Kassadin laughed in return. He had to admit, the chocolates were a nice treat. "Come in, please." He beckoned. "Something feels... Off. Is there anything wrong?"
Passing through and into his humble abode, the couch provided comfort for her sore rear. Sinking herself into it for maximum relaxation, she felt disappointed on how quick he caught on. Crossing her legs while resting her hands over them, a small smile crossed her face as she chuckled.

"Aren't you perceptive" she paused "If you must know...I've actually increased the time on my work out routine and have begun polishing other dusty skills. I'm just a little worn out".

Shiva tried to go around the subject, feeling uncertain of how to explain it properly. At this point, Kassadin was the closest person to her which she really cared for, the only reason so far as to why she continued to reside within the Institute.

"Kass...do you ever feel like you're only suited to one role in life? Like, no matter how much you try to find something more meaningful, you're always called upon by something you cannot escape? ...have you found anything to make you forget, even for just a second...just something to make you happy?".

PSYCOsanches589

02-20-2014

((Nothing for me?))