Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Void Walker's Terrace (Ask Kassadin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sylvanas valeria

Senior Member

12-17-2013

Quote:
Ask Void Walker:
He seemed hesitant to answer. After a long silence, he responded. "Twelve... She was twelve."


She says with a sad voice. "Wow that's young... I'm sorry do you wish to speak about something else?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Void Walker

Senior Member

12-17-2013

Quote:
sylvanas valeria:
She says with a sad voice. "Wow that's young... I'm sorry do you wish to speak about something else?"

"What did you have in mind?" He asked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sylvanas valeria

Senior Member

12-17-2013

Quote:
Ask Void Walker:
"What did you have in mind?" He asked.


She scratched behind her ear saying." Err what so you think of malzhar?."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Void Walker

Senior Member

12-17-2013

Quote:
sylvanas valeria:
She scratched behind her ear saying." Err what so you think of malzhar?."

"Forever with the personal matters, hmm?" He muttered. "Malzahar is corrupt. He blindly accepts his fate, simply because he foresees it happening. Anyone can change the course of things. He simply fails to accept it."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sylvanas valeria

Senior Member

12-17-2013

Quote:
Ask Void Walker:
"Forever with the personal matters, hmm?" He muttered. "Malzahar is corrupt. He blindly accepts his fate, simply because he foresees it happening. Anyone can change the course of things. He simply fails to accept it."


"Would you hate me if I said I like him?."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Void Walker

Senior Member

12-17-2013

Quote:
sylvanas valeria:
"Would you hate me if I said I like him?."

Kassadin shook his head. "I still hold out hope for him, despite our clashing causes. We wish the same thing of each other: We both wish to be allies. Only our end-goals sever the bond." With a sigh, he continued. "I would not hate you if you liked him. I only hope that you do not wish for the same end that he tries to bring people into."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sylvanas valeria

Senior Member

12-17-2013

Quote:
Ask Void Walker:
Kassadin shook his head. "I still hold out hope for him, despite our clashing causes. We wish the same thing of each other: We both wish to be allies. Only our end-goals sever the bond." With a sigh, he continued. "I would not hate you if you liked him. I only hope that you do not wish for the same end that he tries to bring people into."


"I do not like that he helps the void... But he actually is pretty charming for a killing machine...that captures daughters and....this is getting awkward."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Void Walker

Senior Member

12-17-2013

Quote:
sylvanas valeria:
"I do not like that he helps the void... But he actually is pretty charming for a killing machine...that captures daughters and....this is getting awkward."

Kassadin offered a soft smile. "I wish I knew the man before he was corrupted... Before we were both corrupted. I feel we could have been good friends."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sylvanas valeria

Senior Member

12-17-2013

Quote:
Ask Void Walker:
Kassadin offered a soft smile. "I wish I knew the man before he was corrupted... Before we were both corrupted. I feel we could have been good friends."


She gave back an awkward smile to kassadin saying. "Well bad things always happen I guess."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Void Walker

Senior Member

12-17-2013

Quote:
sylvanas valeria:
She gave back an awkward smile to kassadin saying. "Well bad things always happen I guess."

"So it seems," He replied. Turning back to the view from the southern terrace, Kassadin spoke wistfully. "I often find myself torn between myself--My old self, that is--And what the Void imbued me with. Sometimes I cannot decide which is the driving force. Am I harnessing the powers it gives me, or being dragged about by them?"