The Void Walker's Terrace (Ask Kassadin)

12345612 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Void Walker

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvanas valeria View Post
"If you are not busy that's a yes."
Kassadin turned to her, looking her up and down. "I have time. What is it you need from me?"

sylvanas valeria

12-16-2013

"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you silly. A few questions that's all."

Ask Void Walker

12-16-2013

Quote:
"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you silly. A few questions that's all."
Kassadin nodded at her. "Go ahead. I am listening." Folding his arms, he rested against the wall.

sylvanas valeria

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Void Walker View Post
Kassadin nodded at her. "Go ahead. I am listening." Folding his arms, he rested against the wall.
" why do you stand here all day?, It must be boring."

RayOfLight17

12-17-2013

Summoner Jim Bookman had heard that the Voidwalker could commonly be found upon the Institute's southern terrace, and as such made his way there with his question. If anyone could give him a safe answer, it would be him. Malzahar was too unstable, and the Creatures would more than likely be unwilling or unable to answer.

Entering, Jim came up beside Kassadin and leaned onto the railing. "Greetings, Voidwalker. I am Summoner Jim Bookman. Would you be willing to entertain a question at the moment?"

Ask Void Walker

12-17-2013

Quote:
" why do you stand here all day?, It must be boring."
Waving an arm out in the direction of the land outside of the Institute, he said, "The Void waits with a ravenous look in it's eyes for even the slightest glimpse of a chance at breaking into this world. If one of them succeed in entering this realm, I must be aware of it. This spot is simply a good place for me to watch over things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayOfLight17
Summoner Jim Bookman had heard that the Voidwalker could commonly be found upon the Institute's southern terrace, and as such made his way there with his question. If anyone could give him a safe answer, it would be him. Malzahar was too unstable, and the Creatures would more than likely be unwilling or unable to answer.

Entering, Jim came up beside Kassadin and leaned onto the railing. "Greetings, Voidwalker. I am Summoner Jim Bookman. Would you be willing to entertain a question at the moment?"
Kassadin turned, examining the man in front of him for a few moments. With a light nod of his head, Kassadin replied, "I am willing. What is it you need, summoner?"

sylvanas valeria

12-17-2013

Mhm". Well to the questions now yes?, do you know what happened to your daughter?."

Ask Void Walker

12-17-2013

Quote:
Mhm". Well to the questions now yes?, do you know what happened to your daughter?."
Kassadin's body visibly tensed at the mention of his daughter. With a scowl on his face, he said, "I think you know enough about her from the Journals of Justice." It was obvious that the topic was not an easy one for him.

sylvanas valeria

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Void Walker View Post
Kassadin's body visibly tensed at the mention of his daughter. With a scowl on his face, he said, "I think you know enough about her from the Journals of Justice." It was obvious that the topic was not an easy one for him.
""Sorry if it's a sensitive subject... But I must ask how old was she?."

Ask Void Walker

12-17-2013

Quote:
""Sorry if it's a sensitive subject... But I must ask how old was she?."
He seemed hesitant to answer. After a long silence, he responded. "Twelve... She was twelve."

12345612 ... 33