The Void Walker's Terrace (Ask Kassadin)

1234511 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Void Walker

12-14-2013

Near the top of the Institute of war lies a large terrace that overlooks southern Runeterra. Many come here in their spare time to look out at the world and it's beauty. For Kassadin, however, this is his watch post. He comes here every day, and simply watches Morgron Pass. It is here that he comes to stand guard and watch for any more void monstrosities that may be heading northbound.

This changed a little when he was informed by the Institute that he was to allow any who wish to come and speak with him or ask him questions. Kassadin, more interested in getting back to the terrace (Which some have even begun to call the Void Walker's Terrace!) agreed quickly, waving them off.

Before entering the Terrace, Kassadin scribbled down a sign near the entrance. It read, "Ask Kassadin what you wish, so long as you are not of the Void."

----------------

((Hey guys! I don't know what the last Kassadin did with his thread, so I'm just going to start from scratch. Any history and stuff with Kassadin outside standard lore is... Heh... Null and void. Anyways, I hope you all can enjoy my take on Kassadin as much as the last one!))

((If you want to read more about Kassadin's original journey as an explorer into Icathia, I wrote this up over the course of a few days. I hope you like it!
Kassadin's journey to Icathia: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...0#post43975470))

Foxnight Ahri

12-14-2013

((Remember, use (()) for OOC! Welcome home, Kassadin!))
A letter of fancy writing would arrive by dove for Kassadin.

Quote:
Dear Kassie,
Breakfast of champions?
Love,
Ahri<3
P.S: Yeah, that last match? YOUR MINE KID

BloatedBile

12-14-2013

dear kassawin,

how did you meet ur wife? where is she now?

-bb

sylvanas valeria

12-14-2013

Sylvanas walked up to the terrace looking for kassadin.

Ask Void Walker

12-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahri
((Remember, use (()) for OOC! Welcome home, Kassadin!))
A letter of fancy writing would arrive by dove for Kassadin.
Quote:
Dear Kassie,
Breakfast of champions?
Love,
Ahri<3
P.S: Yeah, that last match? YOUR MINE KID
Taking the letter in hand, Kassadin read through the letter silently. When he finished, he picked up some parchment paper from a stack he had brought for his new requirement, and wrote in return.

Dear Ahri,
A nice, classic bacon and egg breakfast serves me fine. However, I hear that crepes are on the rise.
Oh, and don't think one summoner with a severe lack of decisiveness will secure your superiority. Just wait until next we meet in battle.
Kassadin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile

dear kassawin,

how did you meet ur wife? where is she now?

-bb
Dear BB,
I met her long ago, long before I was forced to become... This. She was amazing, the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes upon. Even after all that has happened to me, I still remember her clear as day. Black hair, blue eyes, the sweetest smile. Apologies, I am drifting away in my own reminiscence.
I met her on a sunny day in Runeterra. I was just beginning my search for the truth about Icathia. She assisted me in gathering traces of information, near forgotten leads.

I am sad to tell you that I do not know of her whereabouts today. After my return from Icathia, she seemed to have simply... Vanished. I do my best not to dwell on it. There is too much pain.

Kassadin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvanas
Sylvanas walked up to the terrace looking for Kassadin.
Kassadin sensed her presence as she drew nearer. Without looking away from the landscape to the south, he spoke. "You wish to speak with me?"

BloatedBile

12-15-2013

dear kassadin,

are u only concerned about the void? how about the threat the shadow isles has for valoran?

-bb

Ask Void Walker

12-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear kassadin,

are u only concerned about the void? how about the threat the shadow isles has for valoran?

-bb
Dear BB,
I understand there are many imbalances our world faces. I know that threats lie elsewhere within our world already. However, the Void holds abominations beyond your very imagination. If the atrocities of that realm succeed in entering this realm, the consequences could be beyond any of our control. The fiends Cho'Gath and Kog'Maw should attest to this.
Kassadin

NytLite

12-15-2013

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3768
My summoner profile, for deeper background on my character.))

Rinn stepped out onto the grand terrace, taking a deep breath. It was nice to be outside the walls of the Institute for a while, even if it was only for a breath of fresh air on a terrace. Walking over to where she saw Kassadin was keeping watch, she leaned on the wall next to him.

"Void Walker..." She said softly. "You stand watch here every day, you see the land clearer than anyone. Surely you see that something is changing, no?"

Ask Void Walker

12-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NytLite View Post
((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3768
My summoner profile, for deeper background on my character.))

Rinn stepped out onto the grand terrace, taking a deep breath. It was nice to be outside the walls of the Institute for a while, even if it was only for a breath of fresh air on a terrace. Walking over to where she saw Kassadin was keeping watch, she leaned on the wall next to him.

"Void Walker..." She said softly. "You stand watch here every day, you see the land clearer than anyone. Surely you see that something is changing, no?"
Kassadin glanced in the woman's direction. Something about her seemed familiar, as if they had met before. ignoring the feeling, he replied, "I see many things change, summoner. What is the change of which you speak?"

sylvanas valeria

12-16-2013

"If you are not busy that's a yes."

1234511 ... 33