@Riot I'm serious when I say we need a Poro Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BanVaynePlease

12-14-2013

Samurais and Light gun slinging evil spirit hunters but I want to ride a freelo train of cuddliness. I want to kill my enemies with cuteness. I want a Poro Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porina, Savior of the Poros
The Poros lived in peace with the tribes of the Freljord. They accepted food and protection from their predators from teh Freljord tribes in return for Poro-dorable hugs and kisses, but one Poro was not satisfied being bound to the Ones with Arms. Having been the born the pet Poro of an Avarosan diplomat she saw Valoran and all of its wonders. From the mighty fortresses of Demacia and Noxus to the great spiritual temples of Ionia to the temples of Science and Progress in Piltover and Bandle City. Growing up inspired by these civilizations, Porina sought to create a mighty kingdom of Poro-kind that would command respect from all of Valoran and not just feed off of the handouts of their former Armed Masters. While many her kin thought of her as crazy she managed to gather a small following of Poros who shared her vision. Feeling nothing but determination and sheer will of spirit, the boat of her dreams sailing on nothing but the criticisms and jokes of her former Freljord masters and her very own kin she seeks admittance to the one place where her and her followers can begin forging their legacy, The League of Legends.
The time of the Master Poro Race is upon us

PS: Her name is a name in progress. Porina is just a place holder.

Ideas for Release Skin: Empress Porina

Friends: Orianna, Fizz, Nami
Rivals: Sejuani, Tryndamere, Volibear

BanVaynePlease

12-14-2013

bump

T Boy10

12-14-2013

PS u should make it a boy xD
P: Natural Leadership: Every 30 seconds poro spawns another poro that does damage and functions as a minion (alt+right click to move it) (stacks up to 5 poro's at a time
Q: TO ARMS!: Poro minion becomes ranged and fires little balls of ice that deal damage
W: Fluff up!:all poros take 5/10/15/20 percent less damage and deal 5/10/15/20 more damage for 10 seconds.
E: Poro mimics target champion and looks kinda like them (ex. shyvana poro leaves a trail of fire wherever it walks that does dots to enemies who stand in it) gains some attributes of target champion.
R: You want war?: Poro gets very large with extra health and instantly gains 10 total poros for 10 seconds W and E have no cd while this is happening.

Garlyle Wilds

12-14-2013

Snowdown Lulu is probably the best we will get.

BanVaynePlease

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Boy10 View Post
PS u should make it a boy xD
P: Natural Leadership: Every 30 seconds poro spawns another poro that does damage and functions as a minion (alt+right click to move it) (stacks up to 5 poro's at a time
Q: TO ARMS!: Poro minion becomes ranged and fires little balls of ice that deal damage
W: Fluff up!:all poros take 5/10/15/20 percent less damage and deal 5/10/15/20 more damage for 10 seconds.
E: Poro mimics target champion and looks kinda like them (ex. shyvana poro leaves a trail of fire wherever it walks that does dots to enemies who stand in it) gains some attributes of target champion.
R: You want war?: Poro gets very large with extra health and instantly gains 10 total poros for 10 seconds W and E have no cd while this is happening.
This is a strong Poro Woman who don't need no man :P

I like the poro summoning mechanic considering that she and her followers go to the league. Its what I had in mind

However, the control mechanic seems to complex. Look at say shaco clones. This would be a lot to handle for a player, but maybe if her abilities let her gain certain perks based on her poros?

Like W would also let her gain tank stats and say deal AoE damage. No offense but E seems gimicky or maybe it can be like a poor man version's of Rubick ulti? Maybe E can be TO ARMS! and Q becomes a different ability

Q could be a gap closer with CC based on how many poros are summoned. I think her ulti can refresh cooldowns and give her max stacks of poros and her poro friends could go up by level (like 3-7 scaling with level).

All in all I think having a poro summoning mechanic is what she should be about since she brings followers and is the forger of a kingdom, like a true leader.

BanVaynePlease

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garlyle Wilds View Post
Snowdown Lulu is probably the best we will get.
Have faith...

The time of the master poro race is here

PKMudkipz

12-14-2013

If you played her on Howling Abyss...

1. Since everyone now spawns with one poro snax, if you ate a bunch near her, wouldn't she explode?

2. Would she interact with the other poros?

BanVaynePlease

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKMudkipz View Post
If you played her on Howling Abyss...

1. Since everyone now spawns with one poro snax, if you ate a bunch near her, wouldn't she explode?

2. Would she interact with the other poros?
1). She doesn't want handouts.
2). Yes. I'm thinking more like a call to action line or just a sense of sadness that her peopel don't want greatness.

C2X TOMAT0 MAN

12-14-2013

This is awesome I love it!

BanVaynePlease

12-14-2013

Bump for poros!