Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spell wamp items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lskeee

12-14-2013

Hello comunity,there is curently only 4 spell wamp items [Hextech revlv.,Will of the Ancients,Guinsoo and Hextech] only 2 of these 4 are for AP only and only Will of the Ancients is [lategame item] but it's pretty weak for late too,what i want to talk about is that there is none item i could buy on Vladimir now,seriosuly,i love that champion and i loved it with spell wamp really much,and Will of the Ancients is totaly not his core anymore,i mean 10 mana per 5.
So please,if anyone could sugest to riot just thumb this up we need some new lategame spell wamp items,i really loved old WotA but now there is nothing i can buy on vlad for spell wamp in late game.
Thanks for attention.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lskeee

12-14-2013

also sorry for my bad english i know it's bad but ima tryin to improve it