Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 485 24.30%
Needs Slight alterations 631 31.61%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 880 44.09%
Voters: 1996. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THE FOUR KINGS

12-17-2013

all this time waiting for a new Diana skin, it should be a great one

PURSUER

12-17-2013

She should look super powerful, i suggest like a Harvest moon diana, or alignment eclipse goddess diana

Wolféran Maximus

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FOUR KINGS View Post
all this time waiting for a new Diana skin, it should be a great one
What I have been saying all this time in like 5 comments now.
Won't happen. Now we just wait for the final touches of this second skin and decide to get it or not.
Her third skin better be an epic one!

HunterlovesSam

12-17-2013

I personaly like her normal color better. But that not an insult to the skin, it looks good, riot just did a great job with her default.

Raiyn

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
You honestly think scrapping the skin is a good idea? So.. kill the skin, go back to the drawing board, and have nothing for her for however many months? Don't you think that's a little unreasonable?

No offense Stylus... But maybe you should increase your skin production times if this skin or the other recent ones took you "months"

Popstar ahri - Someone has been/posted generation girls ahri on this forum almost a year ago

High noon Yasuo - If this took someone "months" please fire them, its a good skin. But it isn't worth "months"

Special weapon Zac - Same as above. Here's a Zac skin idea right now - Blue Zac with yellow white and orange swim trunks. Enjoy.

All of the more "recent" skin ideas have been taken from somewhere else imo. At least in the past you guys were faster with skins and more original imo.

FiestaSalsa

12-17-2013

Hi IronStylus! I feel like one of your strengths is being turned into a weakness right now, that is your willingness to compromise. That is the problem with the skin, it's trying to make too many sides happy.

As a Diana main, if someone told me about a "Lunar Goddess" skin, I would probably picture Diana with an elegant, flowing robe. Something she's wearing would be glimmering or accented with a 'moonlit glow'. It would be interesting to see the contrast in-game as a softer Diana dashes around slicing people up. On the other side is the hardened battle Lunar Goddess, vengeful and red, clad in armor and ready to celebrate her enemies' demise.

The current Lunar Goddess skin is trying to meet somewhere closer to the soft side but somehow feels off. There are a few things that clash here.

-Her headpiece looks like a celebratory decoration and yet she's in armor/not-quite-armor, I love the idea of a headpiece but it needs to blend with the rest of the outfit.
-Parts of her cloth are puffed up and remind me of window curtains.
-Riven and Tryndamere's skins manage to make the cloth & armor look good because the cloth is smoother and appears to flow more naturally under the armor. The armor they are wearing is clearly hard and visually defining because it isn't light purple on purple.
-Her hair would look better black or white.

Personally I'd like to see all the armor removed and give her a totally delicate, luxurious gown. Then she would be this crazy, gentle-looking killer. Ha. Ha.

SlumlordThanatos

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestaSalsa View Post
Personally I'd like to see all the armor removed and give her a totally delicate, luxurious gown. Then she would be this crazy, gentle-looking killer. Ha. Ha.
I would very much like to see this. Either that, or they could give her something along the lines of Tyrande Whisperwind's current outfit in WoW (pic attached).

But Riot has already gone on record stating how much they hate to do things like robes or dresses. If you ask me, they need to get that attitude out of their head, and pull out all the stops. I mean, it looks cool, and I can count on one hand the number of champions in the game that wear an outfit like that.

It's sad, really.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg WoWScrnShot_121713_224952.jpg (173.2 KB, 79 views)

IMSOJUICY

12-17-2013

I must have different tastes from the core Diana fanbase, because I prefer her Lunar Skin look to her default look, lol.

Wobiwobi

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
we can try next
soon after another god know how many months/years >.> remember to give Leona new 2 skins in the meantime or even create 1 pure epic/perfect skin for Syndra because why not (since Diana idea was serious fail)

like after 6 months of teasing us, jumping with this Lunar "skin" and now saying such thing about new one (what a joke) will easily restore our trust and easily believe you...

SadisticKaKi

12-17-2013

I love the spell effects. the actual skin looks pretty good i think the skin itself should be brighter and have more pop to go along with her spells.